Hillary Clinton will become US President

@Japrim I think you might be in favour of every bank in England employing their own security staff who have the right to shoot to kill anybody
who could possibly pose a risk by wearing a mask or a burka in their banks...They could easily put a warning onto every banks doors of the shoot to kill policy...

That might not be a bad idea actually as it would cut out any attempt of a bank robbery, thus protecting staff and customers from the possibilities of being shot in a heist, wasting police and courts time and money also...This system could be put into every bank in the world (y) :LOL:
In my country, some construction workers cover their head with their shirts from the sun and only their eyes can be seen. They cover it in a way that reminds me of ISIS. Does a t-shirt mask count? :ROFLMAO:

@Japrim I think you might be in favour of every bank in England employing their own security staff who have the right to shoot to kill anybody
who could possibly pose a risk by wearing a mask or a burka in their banks...They could easily put a warning onto every banks doors of the shoot to kill policy...

That might not be a bad idea actually as it would cut out any attempt of a bank robbery, thus protecting staff and customers from the possibilities of being shot in a heist, wasting police and courts time and money also...This system could be put into every bank in the world (y) :LOL:

That is one option. I also think it would be a good idea to build man-traps and whatever other security measures that may be used before killing people. A direct deterrent such as guns and man-traps is always much better in preventing crime than government police who will be there in time to write a report.

The point I try to make is not just about banks though. That is one example thereof. The point is that our lives and everything we do is regulated by government instead of individuals and private institutions handling it. If there were more personal and communal responsibility happening, and less government, things would be freer and more efficient.

With government, the only real progress being made is toward serfdom.

Hillary clinches the Democratic Presidential nomination...is anyone celebrating?
What does this mean Dawg? :confused::unsure:
With all the states that had Primaries you get all or some of the delegate votes from them for the nomination, which is 2383 for the Democrates. This is how they weed out the less popular candidates...getting it down to one to vote for. Now she is, officially, the Democratic candidate who will run against Trump in the general election. A bunch of BS if you ask me.
Hillary Clinton 'secures Democratic nomination' - AP - BBC News