Hillary Clinton will become US President

Lumbergooz

BTW: About the cute sheep (Barney) Sanders: More leaks that Hell-ary mocked his supporters, saying they live in parents basement, waiting for free education & healthcare. they keep coming, many leaks are so humiliating, and if Sanders has a drop of self respect or dignity, he should pull his support to hell-ary...

Last edited:

Classicalfan626

Visionary
Zenith
Hillary is favored by Black voters, Women voters, Latino/Hispanic voters, and Muslim voters...mostly due to Trump's past comments.
Hillary Clinton is almost certainly going to win the black and Muslim vote, but I'm not sure about Latino and (particularly) women voters.

Back in the 2004 election, George W. Bush won about 44% of the Latino vote, so Trump could do at least a point or two better than that, if not, he could make it close to the 44% figure.

In the 2012 election, Mitt Romney won about 44% of women voters, and that election was rigged, and very badly at that. It shouldn't be much of an uphill battle at all for Trump to make a bit over 50% of women voters. With that in mind (and in my humble opinion), it would be absolutely foolish for that many women to vote for such an incompetent, evil woman! And I'm certain I'm not underestimating Hillary's popularity with women.

The mainstream media is not very popular at all, and we could acknowledge that only if this election is rigged as bad as 2012, or worse, can Trump lose the general election, other than a possible, but seemingly doubtful, few big mistakes on his part, of course.

Lumbergooz

And I'm certain I'm not underestimating Hillary's popularity with women..
It's called a vagina, she has one. Feminists love those things.
More seriously, democracy tends to hinge on a lot of people who care less about ideas and more about appearances.
haahhaa..thats funny OR...but yea..sadly, all this rotten media & kardashian useless hor era, brainwashed our society into a superficial, shallow thinking majority voters.....I recall a famous qot by Bernard Sho..Democracy does not suit illiterate society bcoz majority of illiterates will decide the fate of a minority of literates....Sadly, in terms of realizing the big picture, US became under this qoute, not only 3rd world states...

Lumbergooz

@Lumbergooz - If the mainstream media were successful in brainwashing most American voters, it would be doing very well in the ratings compared to conservative talk radio and even Fox News, which it is not.
I am the media and I approve this message.
\
I sincerely wish that most Americans see it the same way you guys see it...otherwise, braceup for WW3 under mrs liar..

paradox404

Hillary is favored by Black voters, Women voters, Latino/Hispanic voters, and Muslim voters...mostly due to Trump's past comments.
Hillary Clinton is almost certainly going to win the black and Muslim vote, but I'm not sure about Latino and (particularly) women voters.

Back in the 2004 election, George W. Bush won about 44% of the Latino vote, so Trump could do at least a point or two better than that, if not, he could make it close to the 44% figure.

In the 2012 election, Mitt Romney won about 44% of women voters, and that election was rigged, and very badly at that. It shouldn't be much of an uphill battle at all for Trump to make a bit over 50% of women voters. With that in mind (and in my humble opinion), it would be absolutely foolish for that many women to vote for such an incompetent, evil woman! And I'm certain I'm not underestimating Hillary's popularity with women.

The mainstream media is not very popular at all, and we could acknowledge that only if this election is rigged as bad as 2012, or worse, can Trump lose the general election, other than a possible, but seemingly doubtful, few big mistakes on his part, of course.

I agree with the comment about Clinton, she is supported by a lot of Muslim groups in the middle east. She seems to be Obama's successor, a useful idiot who does everything the Committee of 300 want her to do. Based on what I saw at the debate, my best guess is that she is deliberately trying to stir mistrust in the black community in order to create a state of civil war. That said, the committee is kinda cocky in this worldline so they will end up being successful to a degree, but completely forget something and screw the process up and loose power. It won't stop any future attempts, but it makes them less likely to try again...

Anyway, considering the votes were rigged on Obama's second term, I would expect the votes to be rigged this election as well. (I heard that some areas had more votes that people.) I also have a hunch that Hilary may die sortly after becoming president or something along those lines.

Theres also a slight possibility that Obama may try to deny the election and remain in power. Wouldn't be surprising as he's broken the law that many times and done a turd over your constitution. It's hard to think your politics are more broken than the Australian politics...

I've got my fist, I've got my plan, I've got survivalism.

You sound like this bird:

4.jpg

Classicalfan626

Visionary
Zenith
@paradox404 - Those are some good points you brought up there.

The only thing I can add right now is that as long as Trump keeps uncovering and exposing all that voter fraud, he could win, perhaps by a landslide. Believe me, I know: Trump does not want this election stolen from him.