Time Travel Professor
Ben Carson defends connecting Hillary Clinton to Lucifer

By Eugene Scott, CNN

Updated 11:15 AM ET, Wed July 20, 2016

Ben Carson defends connecting Hillary Clinton to Lucifer - CNNPolitics.com

INBOX%3E183373

Last edited:

TnWatchdog

In the news today...USA Today tells it's readers not to vote for Trump...stop reading the USA Today. USA Today would have been smart to stay neutral.

Jeb Bush says he is going to stay home and not vote...cry baby, I say don't support him for anything. He should have said I would have rather been the Presidential candidate but since I'm not I will do my duty and support the Republican candidate.
Some people are just so stupid and they are getting worse!

TimeFlipper

Dawg during the lead up to the EU in or out referendum, we had newspapers telling us the same thing, do not vote for the "racist" out of the EU brigade, also nealy 1200 businesses said we must remain in the EU or World War 3 could break out.. and we will immediately go into a massive recession, stocks and shares will plummet down and so will the £, all of which were completely WRONG!!...yes our £ has slipped 15% but that is making our exports cheaper and we are racking up more business than ever before in such a small time...

Trump WILL win the Presidential election, i have already forecast we would leave the EU and that the financial collapse of the $ last tuesday was all bullshit!! (y) :D

Orpheus Rex

Trump WILL win the Presidential election, i have already forecast we would leave the EU and that the financial collapse of the $ last tuesday was all bullshit!! (y) :D
What, with Soros going from state to state challenging antifraud voting laws? What, with the DHS accidentally making deportees citizens and their internal memos pointing to them accepting as many immigrants as possible and ignoring background checks? What with Homeland security obtaining the legal right to seize the election process? What, with the propaganda machine at full throttle?

The system is rigged.

Lumbergooz

from day 1 when Trump nominated, , I have said, the whole Trump thing is an act because he himself is a beneficiary of the existing system. Therefore once very close to elections, he will make stupid deliberate mistakes, to let the chronic liar win...Bump my post when she wins. sadly, I see only doom under her satanic rule.

TnWatchdog

from day 1 when Trump nominated, , I have said, the whole Trump thing is an act because he himself is a beneficiary of the existing system. Therefore once very close to elections, he will make stupid deliberate mistakes, to let the chronic liar win...Bump my post when she wins. sadly, I see only doom under her satanic rule.
I gave you a 'like' on your post not wanting the outcome suggested but agreeing with your thoughts. I don't want Hillary around but let's look at a few facts. Hillary is favored by Black voters, Women voters, Latino/Hispanic voters, and Muslim voters...mostly due to Trump's past comments.
Most of the news media seems to be harsh on Trump and are looking for anything to pounce on....fueling the fire.
He does seem to attract alot of this to himself so we will see what happens. I was once told that Trump was wanting to build resorts in Cuba and this was part of it. I hope he wins but I too am a bit suspicious.

Last edited:

Lumbergooz

@TW: it is all business, lets ask ourselves wy wud Trump abolish a system tht made hm richer thn ever? here it is unfolding, Trump makes deliberate mistakes, & gives thin-skin statements that even a high school juvenile wud be less foolish to make...So they took America for a ride..I bet my money on the table Trump raises glasses with the Hell-aries every night. will the great Americans realize soon enough to boycott this clownish elections, leading to real candidates ?