Hillary Clinton will become US President

Orpheus Rex

@paradox404 - Those are some good points you brought up there.

The only thing I can add right now is that as long as Trump keeps uncovering and exposing all that voter fraud, he could win, perhaps by a landslide. Believe me, I know: Trump does not want this election stolen from him.

As an arms dealer gets off on charges after claiming he'll expose Clinton if they don't...
Yeah, so what if the FBI didn't advise indictment, the DOJ would block it instead.

paradox404

@paradox404 - Those are some good points you brought up there.

The only thing I can add right now is that as long as Trump keeps uncovering and exposing all that voter fraud, he could win, perhaps by a landslide. Believe me, I know: Trump does not want this election stolen from him.

Trump sure does his research, I was amazed during the debate because he was very knowledgeable about events in specific locations. He knew a lot about these events and was saying about how he went to visit those areas. All Hillary was doing was trying to shoot down everything trump said without saying what or how she was going to do things.

I've been hearing rumours that he may get people to hack the poling booths, not to rig the vote, but to make sure the vote is fair.

Lumbergooz

I do not want 2 repeat myself..but his childish reaction to any simple comment, seems made up in order to handover the trofy 2 Mrs liar..ppl shud vote for jll stien instead..sadly she dusnt have enuf money or donors 4 publicity.

paradox404

Looks like clinton is trying to discredit trump with that new video coming out...

Yet we dont see trump digging up absolutely everything wrong that clintons done...

Lumbergooz

but this recording: grab m by the P...is indeed harmful for Trump..he shud hire me as a damage ctrl, I can give him tons of working ideas..

Lumbergooz

Wikileaks recent release was much weaker than expected ..some journalists suggested that assnge determination is shaken & he might be seeking a way out. No surprise since he was let down & did not get much support from public in his 3 yrs confinement ..if this was in the 70s, we wud see 1000s of peaceful demonstrators in London daily until he's released ...we are witnessing a live example of how UK officials act a stooges for US.

Last edited:

Orpheus Rex

Wikileaks recent release was much weaker than expected ..some journalists suggested that assnge determination is shaken & he might be seeking a way out. No surprise since he was let down & did not get much support from public in his 3 yrs confinement ..if this was in the 70s, we wud see 1000s of peaceful demonstrators in London daily until he's released ...we are witnessing a live example of how UK officials act a stooges for US.
Assange is saying, "oh, and one more thing" again.