History of ghost photography

HDRKID

BBC has an article on the history of ghost photography, but it is negative to the extreme. I think that we should keep our minds open. After all, there is an unseen realm of which many are not even aware. :cool:

Wind7

Staff
BBC has an article on the history of ghost photography, but it is negative to the extreme. I think that we should keep our minds open. After all, there is an unseen realm of which many are not even aware. :cool:

It is saddening that this is how a great many view most Spirit Photography and Spirits in general.
I grew extremely frustrated with people telling me that, "science cannot prove
the existence of the spiritual thus, it doesn't exist."
or
"Seek Counselling."
or
(Insert insult here)

I found ONE person whom was willing to stick their neck out for me when it was needed.
This person was (at the time) affiliated with the University of Minnesota and
had a very scientific minded philosophy in that anything can be proven given enough time,
even logically...but sometimes it can start from something seeming most illogical.

I provided him photos of my own that could not be so easily debunked,
he paid me for some of them.

I still have a few....but I will not post them here or any where publicly,
to do so is unwise given the circumstances of the troubles being caused.

I still thank God for him being made a part of my investigations some 18 or 19 years ago.

I keep an open mind, just because I wasn't physically there to see an event
which causes a disruption in someone else's life, Doesn't Mean It Never Happened.

There really ARE open minded people out there! :)

Last edited:

Novram

I agree with keeping an open mind. There are times when "unexplained photographic anomalies"
show up in pictures.

StumpSquatchAlien.jpg

I took a picture of a stump squatch at a park and something else showed up in the photo that I can't explain.

steven chiverton

i to have found things in an old photo i took years ago in a national park and i examined the picture years latter after reading jane tripps published papers and info relating to finding hidden secrets in pictures and ive recently found in an experiment moving ghostly unseen objects in a YouTube video using a method ive used over the years to capture unseen ufos on video , i have an open mind

Wind7

Staff
I agree with keeping an open mind. There are times when "unexplained photographic anomalies"
show up in pictures.

View attachment 11224

I took a picture of a stump squatch at a park and something else showed up in the photo that I can't explain.
1617182938649.png

The 'Stump Squatch'....Is that the smaller figure on the left center?

The darker 'thing' just to the right of center reminds me of
what a past member here (CDS) would call a 'black mass' .

These 'things' can actually be seen with the naked eye.

steven chiverton

yes strange things show up on pictures and after reading jane trips publications of finding secrets in photos i examined a photo i took at a national park years ago and found strange things in it creatures and a soldier at first i found a large bigfoot creature with a rabbits head and some Egyptian figures but since then its just a soldier like a ghost with uniform and strange creatures there was an alien but i cant find it again and i recently tried my method of filming the day skies and capturing invisible ufos ect etc on a YouTube video of a cloaked bigfoot by filming it right on my pc laptops screen and to my surprise it worked it brought out the bigfoot better and even 2 meerkats in it and they was moving so i now believe that maybe any video camera can capture unseen things invisible to the naked eyes but you just have to try my method to bring it out so far ive had success with 2 cloaked bigfoot videos'

Mayhem

Zenith
i to have found things in an old photo i took years ago in a national park and i examined the picture years latter after reading jane tripps published papers and info relating to finding hidden secrets in pictures and ive recently found in an experiment moving ghostly unseen objects in a YouTube video using a method ive used over the years to capture unseen ufos on video , i have an open mind
I have read Tripp's book on the subject was interesting, do you reckon @steven chiverton you could find that old photo you mentioned?

Below is one of tripps pics

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    41.6 KB · Views: 2

steven chiverton

photo i mentioned before is the one taken years ago at a state park and years latter inspired by jane tripp who i have been corresponding to for years now has a ghostly soldier in it and other things to, i think ive uploaded that pic in the paranormalis ages ago ill try find it again