Hitler was genocidal and evil. Yahweh’s genocides are good; say Christians, Muslims & Jews! -- ?

dimension-1hacker

It might even be like in the most recent men in black movie when that girl finds out the
earth governments knows nothing about aliens but that aliens are real they're just in a parallel dimension
to ours where Weekly World News is a legit paper lol.
perhaps the girl was unknowningly transported to a parallel world, perhaps I was or you were or both

OakFieldAlienz444

Um--I saw the movie in theatres and she tried to find out about the aliens
from the US gov but they had no department for her.
(It could be they just didn't want HER in their black ops groups)
But she ended up drawn into another world where Weekly World News was legit and the government DID know in THAT world.

dimension-1hacker

Um--I saw the movie in theatres and she tried to find out about the aliens
from the US gov but they had no department for her.
(It could be they just didn't want HER in their black ops groups)
But she ended up drawn into another world where Weekly World News was legit and the government DID know in THAT world.
there was projector. visual. prevented people from seeing the crashed alien ship. or perhaps a transporter to a parallel world. secret agency within gov explained as the world govs combined in the 1940-50's during the first alien migration

OakFieldAlienz444

Yeah, about Rick and Morty---I understand it's mega popular right now and it
got cancelled and it's sort of a Back to the Future spoof but in the form
of a wild random-ass cartoon show?

dimension-1hacker

perhaps every person sees an illusion of what others and themselves are visually, senses, perhaps we are all "greys". simulation. perhaps a few escape!