Hitler was genocidal and evil. Yahweh’s genocides are good; say Christians, Muslims & Jews! -- ?

OakFieldAlienz444

Swear to god "Rick and Morty were Cancelled" was a top search on my Roku Youtube
a few days ago so people must have thought it was.
MANDELA EFFECT! JK.

dimension-1hacker

Swear to god "Rick and Morty were Cancelled" was a top search on my Roku Youtube
a few days ago so people must have thought it was.
MANDELA EFFECT! JK.
missed the question mark? fake news?

was told the fourth matrix movie existed and the plot described in detail by uncle, week later never recalled saying that and said does not exist
yet.

mental manipulation, law of physics the universe playing a "random" prank on my senses?, lie, memory erased and replaced, something more?

OakFieldAlienz444

I won't bother since you probly already know but
these are like the most well known mandela effectS:

1.) Nelson Mandela's death obviously

2.) SHAZAM! the genie movie that did not exist but does now cuz they actually decided to make it

3.) Berenstein Bears (Which I think is the most retarded one I think there's a rational explanation for it VHS tape got it marked wrong)

4.) Forest Gump (THIS ONE IS REAL! I WITNESSED IT)

5.) Moonraker. There's a scene in this hilariously weird James Bond movie that everyone remembers differently.

OakFieldAlienz444

I feel like movies are edited all the time and certain deleted scenes get put back
in. I think that creates a lot of the confusion but not sure.

alpha centauri

Hitler was genocidal and evil. Yahweh’s genocides are good; say Christians, Muslims & Jews! -- ?

I must be reading the religionist nice guys wrong. Religions are supposed to be religions of peace. Not of war. Genocide is a war god’s tool.

I do not want to believe that my parents who ere Christians, would condone such crimes against humanity going on today.

Wow your thread is spammed to page 20 in one day. Congrats to that. (y)That could be record on this site.

So you said you are French in the other thread. I thought you were American. (I can only speak for Christians and our school system) there it was taught that those story are not literal. Why should your parents believe they are literal?

The Adam and Eve story does not make sense. You would have only 4 different chromosoms at a max of each chromosome.
3 different of the X-chromosome and 1 chromosome of the Y-chromosome.

There are also other things. That is why it is called methaphors. The genocides are representation for the evil in the human (or something like that).

Last edited: