Hitler was genocidal and evil. Yahweh’s genocides are good; say Christians, Muslims & Jews! -- ?

dimension-1hacker

Irrelevant.

What is causing you to try to deflect?

I do not go long with such B S.

Regards
DL
cause and effect means a specific cause will always produce a specific effect, everything is in motion every slice of everything per smallest unit of time there are pairs of causes and effects, and each will produce a specific result and each specific result preduces another specific result. Something that has no specific shape, and properties does not exist because it does not contain specific amount of space and mass and shape and so on.
I am calling your BS

are you bluffing?

dimension-1hacker

the crowd it is not something you can entrust yourself in without risk. People live in a world where they follow the same paths as their colleagues and friends just not to seem odd.as soon as somebody starts doing anything differently the members of the crowd they belong to quickly try to bring them back by calling them names such as insane, mad, or crazy, and by warning them about they danger they might face if they step out of line. The truth is by following the crowd you are limiting your potential for growth. You will settle for what you think is good enough. you will not stress yourself out by thinking about ways you can improve because you have already excepted you are normal because you are doing whatever the majority is doing . We need to realize happiness comes from within, not from other people and being different is not a bad thing at all. When the crowd wants you to blindly follow the norm without understanding the consequences and the basic principles of life and give into the feeling of understanding you sully any potential you might have had; you become the literal interpretation of only doing and thinking those empty literal event based thoughts and nevermore feel alive. In other words your life is nothing but a dream.

- inspired by myself and the Stoicism philosopher Seneca

dimension-1hacker

if one wants a happy one should limit his association with the crowd, the contiagous emotions of the crowd temps the individual to be self indulgent, and self serving. It is best neither to hate or imitate the world, shun both courses. You should not become like the bad because they are many, not be the enemy of the many because they are unlike you. retire into yourself, amagine the life as a movie and you as the director. You need to be yourself. You need to distinguish yourself from others and have your own character, be unique, be innovative, be yourself and focus on what you do best.

wealth is the slave of a wise man and the master of a fool

alpha centauri

Who created our evil natures if not nature or god, and who are we to try to double guess what has made us the dominant life force on earth.
I think it was God. He/she/it created the potential for negative. But we choose it.

who are we to try to double guess what has made us the dominant life force on earth.
Are you speaking about the demiurge? Negative beings manipulated us in my opinion.

1. there was some great flood, and a god can cover its tracks correct, do not cherrypick
At the time the bible claims? Not that I am aware of.

2.god is omni potent == therefore knows everything that will occur in advance. god created everything in a certain way therefore created everything one way knowing beforehand all the things she would cause. That is the ultimate responsibility.
prove that free will exists, and don't you argee a god is omni potent?
I do not prove anything to you. I dont know why I should. That is my believe that we have free will as a species.

I think:
free will is violated through interaction with other negative species (probably). Positive species try not to violate it and If people pray to them for help they help, of course.