Hitler was genocidal and evil. Yahweh’s genocides are good; say Christians, Muslims & Jews! -- ?

Gnostic Christian

Anyone familiar with the argument that the real reason
God had to flood the Earth was because most of its population had
mutated into literal demonic monsters because of genetic manipulation?
I mean even that argument has implications that are unsettling---but it isn't put forward very often.
Granted, I'm not a biblical expert but I don't really think there's much in the bible to support this.
There MIGHT be. I mean the whole "Nephalim" thing and the stuff Steve Quayle says.
But the thing is just cuz living creatures were screwed with----doesn't necessarily justify something as strong as what was done.

The sons of god did the corrupting and Yahweh took it out on us by hilling when he could just as easily have cured.

That is one prick of a god.

Only the degenerate will not condemn his ugly ass.

Regards
DL

Gnostic Christian

The OP compares the old testament Yahweh to Adolf Hitler
but that's exactly the difference right there.
Adolf Hitler at some point probly became convinced he WAS God.
Hitler wasn't God. God is GOD. I don't think genocide is EVER justified.
The thing about the topic though is I know the way this kind of thing works.
God is God. We are not.

I adlib.
Jesus asked, have ye forgotten that ye are gods and children of god?

I am a father. I want my children to be all I am and more.

If your god is forever above you and wants less than that for you, then he is not worthy of you, as you want more than what you are for your children. Right?

Regards
DL

alpha centauri

if a god says it kills a million people it kills a million people, no getting around that literal statement
Well if that is literal, you still dont know if it is God.

I could also say to you: I am God and kill people and you would probably believe me. But i dont do it. Not everybody that claims to be God is God. You can just say to be God without being God.

That were negative beings that killed people, that is pretty obvious that it was not God.

dimension-1hacker

Well if that is literal, you still dont know if it is God.

I could also say to you: I am God and kill people and you would probably believe me. But i dont do it. Not everybody that claims to be God is God. You can just say to be God without being God.

That were negative beings that killed people, that is pretty obvious that it was not God.
  1. great flood. killed millions. noahs ark. god said i will cause this flood, this flood occurred, this is great, promised not to again.
  2. If a god is omni potent and created everything a certain way the god knew beforehand all what you called evil would occur, and caused it anyways.

Gnostic Christian

Hitler might have just copied God but if you come from a religious perspective
man copying God is one of the BIGTIME sins.

As a side note---I am not religious. But I know how they think.

Not on all things my friend, if you read this the way I do.

Matthew 5:48 Be ye therefore perfect, even as your Father which is in heaven is perfect.

What do they say? Imitation is the best form of flattery.

To be as perfect as the genocidal Yahweh, we must all be ready and able to kill even the smallest baby on command.

If we even attempt mercy we will be punished. Moses found that out.

Have you seen this?

Regards
DL

Gnostic Christian

free will? does not exist.

Will you put money on that?

I have a little foolproof irrefutable test that proves you, as you will agree, wrong.

Free will is limited by nature and physics, of course, but you do have a limited one.

You can find a mod to referee if you like. I will give them my winnings.

Regards
DL

alpha centauri

1. great flood. killed millions. noahs ark. god said i will cause this flood, this flood occurred, this is great, promised not to again.
  2. If a god is omni potent and created everything a certain way the god knew beforehand all what you called evil would occur, and caused it anyways.
1.There was no Great Flood at the time the bible claims it to be. Scientist would have found evidence. So you see, that story cannot be as described. As for instance how do you explain that kangoroos go from the Middle East to Australia. Did they jump over the ocean?
the story was different and either a methaphor or at another time.

2. God doesnt cause the evil. The humans do it. The mass consciousness of the planet decides which direction we go. God let them their free will. But then the humans would have responsibility for the evil and the most people dont want that thought, so they insult God for it.

Gnostic Christian

1.There was no Great Flood at the time the bible claims it to be. Scientist would have found evidence. So you see, that story cannot be as described. As for instance how do you explain that kangoroos go from the Middle East to Australia. Did they jump over the ocean?

2. God doesnt cause the evil. The humans do it. The mass consciousness of the planet decides which direction we go. God let them their free will. But then the humans would have responsibility for the evil and the most people dont want that thought, so they insult God for it.

Who created our evil natures if not nature or god, and who are we to try to double guess what has made us the dominant life force on earth.

If nature, thanks for the best genes on the planet. If god, thanks for the best mind, now stop holding back man's moral evolution back with your genocide loving ways.

Regards
DL

dimension-1hacker

1. there was some great flood, and a god can cover its tracks correct, do not cherrypick.
  2. god is omni potent == therefore knows everything that will occur in advance. god created everything in a certain way therefore created everything one way knowing beforehand all the things she would cause. That is the ultimate responsibility.

prove that free will exists, and don't you argee a god is omni potent?