Hitler was genocidal and evil. Yahweh’s genocides are good; say Christians, Muslims & Jews! -- ?

dimension-1hacker

I think it was God. He/she/it created the potential for negative. But we choose it.

Are you speaking about the demiurge? Negative beings manipulated us in my opinion.

At the time the bible claims? Not that I am aware of.

I do not prove anything to you. I dont know why I should. That is my believe that we have free will as a species.

I think:
free will is violated through interaction with other negative species (probably). Positive species try not to violate it and If people pray to them for help they help, of course.
prove your believe, prove its logical. say it does the god is at fault for allowing it and causing "evil". responsibility

dimension-1hacker

Look at the category the thread is in. The thread is in spirituality. If you dont want to talk about it, dont write in a discussion board about the paranormal. You have a lot of talks about believe systems here.
you can prove some of the spiritual things using logic, but not justifying an opinion in any way it does not matter where you are it is what it is.

alpha centauri

you can prove some of the spiritual things using logic, but not justifying an opinion in any way it does not matter where you are it is what it is.
You can read here about the effect of mass meditation or to put it in other words the mass consciousness. I linked some studies.