Media Hoaxhunter Razimus Says He Knows Who John Titor Is

PamelaM

You want to know what I think? I think he will be apologizing for falsely accusing Morey Haber as well.
Not only that but I think legal action will be taken this time.

Ren

I just sent an email to Morey asking him to tell me what he is thinking.

You should send Morey a link to this thread and invite him to Paranormalis for a discussion on the matter. I would love to hear from him..........!

I agree with you Sam. You and I are computer people who also use these words and phrases all the time. Morey and I are also around the same age. We use a lot of similar pop culture references. Reading his Blog is like reading myself most of the time.

Larry does have a brother named Morey J. and Morey does work for BeyondBelief that acquired eEye. But this does not mean Morey is John Titor 1.

Darby knows that John Titor 1 consists of many people.

If Morey chooses to come to Paranormalis, we can talk about what to do next. If he actually chooses to say he is one of the main authors of John Titor 1, we'll also talk about what to do next.

I'm guessing Morey won't respond. Why? Because I'm sure Darby already knows all this and to stay legally safe, he has remained silent. I mean both Darby and Morey.

As you all know, there will be an official John Titor movie with a budget of 10 million. What we do next may influence the screenplay. Who knows.

Ren

You want to know what I think? I think he will be apologizing for falsely accusing Morey Haber as well.
Not only that but I think legal action will be taken this time.

Maybe so. What an interesting chapter in the real life story behind John Titor.

kurisu

Wouldn't that pure fact that John Titor claims to be a time travel lead to the possible loophole that those types of words are used more commonly in the era he was in? You also have to consider that Morey Habor works in Computer & Network Security (if I recall correctly). It would be rather obvious that his vocabulary is a bit more unusual.

Analysis on speech patterns would only work if you can confirm the general vocabulary used within the era a person grew up (and learned) in. It's a fairly easy theory to beat. This research is less then credible...

hoaxhunter

To those casually throwing the term "legal action" around, I would be cautious. No legal action will take place. I signed up to this forum specifically to relay this message. Also, no apologizing for the truth will take place.

I seek the truth and defend the truth. In this case there will be no wavering. I don't care how unpopular my opinion is, if it's an opinion grounded, based, born in pursuit of truth it will stand.

In all honesty an expert linguist needs to see this data and give their expert assessment, but this is all the information I was able to gather in the past few years so I decided to release it rather than keep it locked away gathering pixelated dust. I felt the Titor crowd deserved to at least know about it.

I personally believe it's accurate and I stand by it. It was difficult trying to fit all the information into 1 video, but you can always just look at the documents. If you don't have a gmail/youtube to access the public google drive folder you can always see the pdf here:

PDF Host

TimeTravel_00

Mr. Hughston, please take into consideration what I am about to disclose to you in plain view of the public. The time traveler you seek left this place 13 years ago. There is a young boy, 15, that will supposedly one day become that person. You need to leave him alone. You need to leave his family alone. You need to leave the attorney, and his family, that was hired by the future time traveler to protect his younger self and family alone. If I ever catch you harassing me, my family, my attorney, my attorney's family, or anyone else associated with the development of the General Electric family of Micro-singularity products, I am going to file for an injunction. Below is a link to website for the Charlotte County Clerk of the Court. Good day sir.

BlastTyrant

Okay i got a question thats bugging me

I kept seeing all this Movie and Screen plays on JT, what happened to "Staying under the radar" a 10 Mil Budget movie is not "Under the radar" i thought TT were suppose to make as little of a impact as possible, JT seems to be doing the complete opposite and that doesn't ring suspicious to anyone???

Ren

I kept seeing all this Movie and Screen plays on JT, what happened to "Staying under the radar" a 10 Mil Budget movie is not "Under the radar" i thought TT were suppose to make as little of a impact as possible, JT seems to be doing the complete opposite and that doesn't ring suspicious to anyone???

Maybe that is John Titor's real intention. To cause a media sensation.

BlastTyrant

Maybe that is John Titor's real intention. To cause a media sensation.
But that goes against the whole "be incogneto" theory dont it? How do we go from Be very quiet to BAm Hollywood movie? you cant be quiet then go to making movies about your self.