Hollow Earth Theory!

ironside100

Re: !!!THEORY!!!

Its not speculation its scientific fact. The Earth has a magnetic field because of the rotation of the outercore around the inner core. Also if there was a empty space in the core how do you suppose all the millions of tons rock and iron of the mantle are prevented from simply flowing into this cavity due to the immense pressure that its under?

Earth formed with the accumulation of debris in space how is it that this accumulation of rock organised itself to have a hollow centre, it just doesnt make sense. Also if there where people on the inside surely they would be falling towards to centre of the hollow unless they had something to hold them to the inside of the crust.

Newtonian physics states that if the earth where hollow the closer you get to the centre the less you would weigh, in actual fact the further you go underground the more you weigh because the earths iron core is denser than the crust. The earth roughly has the density of 5.5x that of water to cause the gravity that we experience, if it was hollow you would lose a lot of space in which to put something that could cause such an effect as gravity. You would have to have something so incredibly dense at the centre that it exceeds anything currently know to science to maintain this gravity.

thenumbersix

Here are some Dimensions / Sizes of the Earth

There is a lot of mileage under us, suprisingly large.The question would be, is there be enough mass under us to produce 1G ?

Come on Harte you gotta be the person to answer that one :D I'm not even aware if there are confirmed calculations of mass vs gravity and surely there would be another force to consider, everything else in Physics has a triangle in it's formulas....?

If that doesn't add up what's to say there isn't a singularity style centre to the Earth where the mass is compressed at the core and the crust is a super strong structure created by the event horizon ?

Lava flow could be gravitational rivers linked to the outside which occasionaly blow to release the accumulated energy from Hawkins 'radiation' ;)

The only slight problem to remain is the, so far un-noticed, 4000 mile holes at the poles, don't we have flags stuck in there ?

The people inside are, luckily, in a near zero G environment where the mass of the crust counters the mass of the core, this is why they are so tall and like to live on the dark side of the moon !

ironside100

also the singularity idea doesnt explain why we can sense earthquakes on the other side of the world and the changes and defractions of these wave as if it where passing through from a solid to a liquid. There are ideas that the solid inner core is one giant crystal because waves flowing north-south seem to travel faster than east/west as if the core had a uniform structure like grain in wood.

The whole idea of plate tectonics doesnt really fit with it either. Crustal plates are floating on molten rock that move through convection where is the heat coming from to melt these rocks to cause the convection? The internal heat doesnt bode well for the little green men inside.

Any ideas how a singularity formed in the early solar system? Im not too up on singularities so i couldnt really comment on what they can and cant do but Earths magnetic poles move and flip about every million years can a singularity do that?

Popdog205

OKAY OKAY, but could anybody please explain the pictures that are posted on the internet??? wHAT IS that?

thenumbersix

ironside,

all of our 'measurements' so far are from the environment we live and breath in. We have then placed on top of that our perception of the world as we collectively have decided how it is and then made theories and formulae around that.

Even if someone says to me 'well this formula says that this is so and that is so because of our previous established ideas, so what ? it is all based on previous observation, these observations, and more importantly , the layer of supposition placed on top of the formulae can be all wrong, even at the most basic level.

Read some of the pioneers of less than 100 years ago, they didn't even grasp some basic electrical physics as our schollchildren do now (well in this country anyway - we tend not to teach our kids Genesis as a scientific certainty) Yet they grasped 'underlying' truths that have since been swept under the carpet by our corporate science...

The heat is coming from a required energy outlet from the singularity at the centre of our Earth, under the core are towers of molten larva rising to the underneath of our crust, compelled to find a release, is the most obvious route for energy release of the molten iron and rock trapped in the mini-singularity. This is balanced on a hairs' breadth of collapsing into a true black hole maybe, only an intelligent force can compensate the abuse we dish out in energy imbalance...?

The 'green men' inside see this as a natural process that is as normal as the sun coming up in the morning, they are watching over the neanderthals (us) that have, again, swarmed over their planet, maybe we won't destroy ourselves, as many have done before ? Yet they could be balancing our environment, maybe even dishing out punishment in the form of horrendous tornadoes, storms etc. ?

I am not implying a singularity in its' true sense, as we understand it, or we'd all be sucked in in one gulp... There is no reason though, to dismiss a far fetched idea that could withstand 'scientific' scrutiny until we actually bury down there and find, most likely, massive mile high void caves at least...

To the point, am thinking a 'mini-singularity' that is only present at the core of planet where the mass outside (ie. the crust) causes a natural barrier, formed by the original collapse of mass, maybe another star,, anything that offsets the massive gravity involved. If we had 2000 miles of solid rock and a layer of 1m of some dark matter of immense mass, naturally formed from the mini-singularity, this could balance out the mass and gravities involved, could easily be encompassed into our meager understanding of our physics.

I use 'physics' in the lightest term, our puny understanding of it almost sullies the true beauty of the real physics that actually makes up our universe. We are literally hanging on the mere threads of what our universe has decided to show us at this time in our evolution, darwin would appreciate this.... To talk of 'understanding' and 'knowing' the facts is foolhardy to say the least.

Basically, as far fetched as this idea seems it has true merit. We are blinkered by our 'modern day' assumptions and the opinions of 'scientists' that scrabble around for funding and recognition of their 'peers'. Some people are no better than leaches on our society, though i'm sure they'd all like to have our freedom of thought, for this i feel sad, if only they didn't have to keep up the mortgage percentage repayments on land they'll never actually own....tsk !

As for the questions can they form, can they flip polarities, apparently so.. it happens, in this thread and this collective agreement of our Earth during this discussion, previous civilisation have created a 'holographic cap' on our poles, who are we to disagree, especially when evidence starts pointing to us being a late addition to this planet, see the Ancient Archeology thread...

Oh yeh, popdog, what images are you on about ?

Popdog205

True words man!

Try going back to my post where i included the link of a "Hollow earth" Website. (Its a page back)

thenumbersix

It was that picture :

holeart1.gif

that set off all of that :D

ironside100

This is sounding increasingly silly im not sure if your pulling my leg or not but I will go along with it.

Yes previous generartions where less advanced than us and some of their theories are incorrect because they did not have the know how to look beyond it. However their theories where swept aside by modern advances because these advances gave credable evidence to disprove them. YES we may be currently wrong because we lack the ability to progress but we cannot do any better than to take quantifiable observations and measurements and draw conclusions from the data to the best of our knowledge. We continue to advance our knowledge and through this we bring about new ideas that will sweep the old ones aside.

What your coming out with has not been proven and completly lacks the required evidence to be credable are you just thinking this stuff up in your mind? Seems you know alot about the mentallity of these green men I would love to meet them some day. I think we have more plausible evidence for tornadoes and the likes rather than malicious men living within the Earth.

Your right I suppose we will never truely know what is at the centre if by truely you mean seeing it with your own eyes. In the mean time maybe we should take a look at some real evidence and try to derive something from that instead. Once again I must say it is possible that we have gotten everything wrong and that the earth is actually hollow or that there is a giant catfish at the centre or whatever its just that all the CURRENT evidence points towards it not being so and unless we get some better evidence (possibly off your green chums) it sthe best we got.

I admire your foresight and open mindedness, Thenumbersix it is very comendable and your view on our limited comprehension of the universe is most correct however I would prefer it if your suggestions had some more proof rather than speculation.

I am by no means a conservative when it comes to new ideas and I would completly embrace any new ideas as long as they where proovable.

Last time I checked I was'nt a Neanderthal maybe its just my large brow and this huge wooden club that I drag round that made those green men think otherwise.

Just noticed you have updated your post.

You where talking about sweeping aside previously presumed facts and now you want to refer back to ancient archeology? Whats going to be more based upon superstitions modern science or ancient culture?

Popdog205

Just a few pics that i gathered! I will keep sending as i make progress!
http://www.v-j-enterprises.com/ufoart/earths16.jpg

Far fetched? Absolutely. Entertaining? You bet. There are still many, however, who believe that these underground civilizations exist and that strange races still populate them. Yet rarely do you hear of anyone mounting an expedition to seek these hidden entrances and confront the inhabitants of the hollow Earth.