Hollow Earth Theory!

thenumbersix

Re: !!!THEORY!!!

ironside,

to answer your question, all of the above, was a bit tongue in cheek, the previous post, but still it is hard to argue against. A lot of what we have been taught is an accepted view of the World, science and physics. Many theories are out there, even M-theory, the lastest and greatest all encompassing theory was mocked for most of the last decade, at least, by our great mainstream science.

There is an agenda and an image to keep up by these people, what they say should be taken with a very large pinch of salt. Anything they deride should be questioned fully. The scientists of today are grown into a system that requires them to think in a certain manner to gain prestige and, more importantly, funding.

I'm just adding a bit of thought and the reminder that we are not bound by the same pressures, financially or peer, we can thrash out seemingly far fetched ideas and create a solid arguement that would take most of our 'greatest recognised minds' the rest of their lives to disprove, god forbid they'd actually travel to the pole and record for themselves solid proof....nobody would fund them, lol....

Am reminding myself that there are no pioneers nowadays, everybody wants to be paid to discover. This has probably been the same through the ages, is just a real pioneer will never take the 'college route'

Previous generations didn't have our understanding yet they still made discoveries and raised questions that have been un-answered since, they're a bit too challenging to the mainstream... If it doesn't fit, ignore it, am trying to drum into myself as much as anyone else to look at everything with an open mind and a blank scribe....

How can I offer proof when an age old civilisation is conspiring against my discoveries on this thread from the centre of the Earth ?

We are still neanderthal, again this new M-Theory, it explains 10 dimensions and one of time, multiple universes all floating in what ?, Ok, so all that is explained etc. but why is it there, where did that come from and what is outside that and then what is outside that, etc.? It just raises even bigger and more profound questions that make the mind boggle further. I feel dwarfed by the whole concept of what is it all, I defy anyone not to be, we are a bug on the leg of another bug on an ants back in world of giants...which turn out to be another bug living on the eyebrow of a small creature in the moors.........

fanavans

?
You where talking about sweeping aside previously presumed facts and now you want to refer back to ancient archeology? Whats going to be more based upon superstitions modern science or ancient culture?

Superstition = from Latin superstiti, superstitin-, from superstes, superstit-, standing over.

yep, Modern science stands over other fonts of knowledge like a common thug!

I would say that one cannot exclude the possibility that the world is hollow in some way. Why would we assume otherwise - because signals we send come out a certain way? Have a look at my previous post's link - Are we to exclude other ways of those signals bouncing around?

This is the short form of what science says about the center of the earth:

AIM: To explore the makeup of the centre of the earth.

Hypothises: That the center of the earth is not hollow.

Method: Tap the earth with a spoon to see if comes back with a hollow sound.

Results: The sound bounced around a bit.

Conclusion: The earth is not hollow.

Fanavans.

ironside100

lovely response Fanavans

You are right in saying that new theories are often mocked and not taken seriously precisely because they are new and break the mould. I believe it is just the conservative nature of humanity to scrutinise anything new that may change the status quo. However Hollow Earth theory is not a new idea it is a very old idea (seems Edmund Halley first suggested it in 1692) so comparing it to a new ground breaking theory I find inappropriate.

Once again I must agree that today most research is driven by a desire for fame and fortune but there is little alternative. The technological and financial requirements to begin a major research project cannot be matched by one man working in his garden shed. This is not to say that modern science is corrupt and covering up facts to the public. True things should be questioned at all times otherwise how else are we to discern truth for fiction? But with this knowledge we should try to offer alternatives also based upon fact and evidence, you say we are not bound by the same requirements as science but I believe these requirements that you refer to are universal in nature and is applicable to everyone not just the scientific community. One example would be peer review, we are all judged by our contempories with what ever idea we put forward this is just common sense, who else would be qualified enough to judge our actions other than our peers? One of the main requirements that you seem to be claiming we are not bound by is presenting suitable evidence. The idea
that we can make "far fetched solid arguments" without evidence is ludicrous and it is this which I find lacking with this hollow Earth theory.

There have been several expeditions to the poles including some specifically designed to go looking for the so called holes in the cap (this include the American Antarctica expedition of 1838). There have also been satellite photos that measure polar melting no of which have found any holes.The NASA photograph showing a black hole at the North Pole is actually a composite of several pictures taken over 24 hours so that all sections can be seen in daylight and the black hole at the top was the portion of the arctic circle never illuminated during the day over winter months.

True there are still some ancient puzzles that have yet to be solved and im totally with you on that one but I dont think this is one of them as some ancient problems defy modern scientific explanation this one however does not, we have a useful provable theory backed up but evidence in the form of plate tectonics (soon to be replaced with the theory of mantle dynamics).

Its lovely to see some latin getting thrown into this debate but when I said superstition I meant it to be taken in its modern context, to quote websters dictionary for a moment "a notion maintained despite evidence to the contrary".

I will have a go at making my own review of hollow earth theory using fanavans simplified layout that he used for plate tectonics:

AIM: To explore the makeup of the centre of the earth.

Hypothises: That the center of the earth is hollow.

Method: none, base upon 300 year old theory with little to no evidence.

Result: Findings goes against other more believable results but believe it anyway because modern science has an agenda and it goes against mainstream thinking which means it must have some hidden truth or there is a cover up.....or aliens have zapped my brain and shown me the earth is actually made of hard boiled eggs and nuts.

Conclusion: The Earth is hollow.

Finally I thought we where Homo Sapiens rather than Neaderthals but once again im ignorant of the subject please correct me if im wrong here.

thenumbersix

not at all, but i think most of this has been a little tongue in cheek, well on my part, thought it would be fun to put up a theory to substantiate a wacky idea, as i said, one of the sticking points is the missing hole at the poles, quite a large flaw in the idea really ;) Not that I think previous civilisations is a wacky idea....

the modern science thing is just a bit of a grudge i have lately, anything that holds back scientific advance or excludes evidence that goes against the accepted truth annoys me. Though we are actually doing really well considering how litlle time has passed since the industrial revolution, so long as we manage not to destroy ourselves or our environment in the process.

we are homo sapiens, yes. was just trying to point out we still have a long way to go before we can truly call ourselves an advanced or even a fair society, we are only human after all...

ironside100

I love threads like this thanks for creating it popdog, cant beat a solid debate, maybe im just too cantankerous.

Your right with the homo sapien remark, knowing-man seems abit dubious a title to give ourselves when looking at some of the things we do. Ronan Keating is a prime example. What kind advanced civilisation could possibly create such a monstrosity?

StarLord

So, if Mass, the solid or molten core, is what creates the planets gravity AND if the earth was hollow, what is creating the present gravitational forces?

fanavans

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"StarLord\")</div>
So, if Mass, the solid or molten core, is what creates the planets gravity AND if the earth was hollow, what is creating the present gravitational forces?[/b]

Perhaps the reason why we can't find the graviton and can't fit gravity in with other forces is that is does not exist!

It is not as ludicrous as it sounds. For how long did we beleive in the ether until it was 'disproved?' The attracktive force might just be a manifestation of the electroweak force.

--------

I love this thread...

Fanavans - Si tacuisses, philosophus manisses

Popdog205

Think about this, if a scientific group would come out and say that there are aliens, or that we are actually descendants of aliens etc. the public would eat it up with a spoon! My argument is that we shouldnt so heavily rely on scientists to tell us what is what! I think that we should decide for ourselves what is right and wrong (same applies to religion)

So I would be totally up for an expedition to find these holes leading to the earth. Another thing is that there are thousands of tunnels througout the globe that are unexplained - people cannot get to the bottom because it is too hot! I`m suggesting to go beyond it. There is ALWAYS more than meets the eye!

P.S - Thank you guys for the support that you give to this thread. My goal is to encourage people to believe that there is more to life (and the world) that we vainly believe in. Scientists dissaprove this theory because it would shake things up and be out of the norm!

Much Love guys!!

shane

I have been beneath the Earth's crust. There is a giant ampitheater where Ronnie James' Dio plays 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Case closed.