How big is the Universe?

Krish

Our frequency generated Universe is without end and is constantly expanding as we speak.
This concept is hard to comprehend.

You are correct...we have to go about a Trillion years before the Universe is ready to hit the old age....do meditation and learn more stuff...thanks...

Krish

Very nice on Micro...now people have to start working on extra-dimensions...specially our two areas...One is Heaven where everything is Energy and the other where the grays live as matter. Then we will get to where we need to...for a start...

The Grays live in a larger dimension...how large, I have no idea...they could tell us since they come here all the time....

I know people in Heaven...if I can make a gadget that transfers data to a crystal and collects what is received from the Crystal, we can have a connection.....talking to a higher dimension...using this Micro technology...

Last edited:

walt willis

WOW! So you do understand?
Good to meet you and thanks for reminding me about the other frequency dimensions, and now others will begin to ask more serious questions?

Krish

WOW! So you do understand?

Thank you....I have not seen any other person that understands what I am saying....even though I visit a lot of sites...may be we should start discussing some interesting items privately and then present a path forward for the public. (there is one other person that do understand very well in paranormalis but in a different area....my thanks to him too)

I know what I will be doing for the next 600 years for the growth of Human species...but presently I am trying to do simple stuff to get the process going...also find another topic or start a new one such that our discussions does not mess up the OP.

And thank you very much...

walt willis

My HS science teacher was the brother-in-law of Phil Corso and he liked that I scored in the top ten percent nation wide in the science SAT's.
He shared with me what Phil told him and ask that I never tell anyone.
I talked in May of 2012 and Phil wrote his book in 1997, so I kept quiet longer then Phil Corso.
I think it is way past time to share this information with the world.

walt willis

I gave an interview to VERITAS radio in May of 2012.
The overview 31 minute video may be listened to on You Tube.
"the story of walt willis"
The above should get you there if you type those words.