How big is the Universe?

TimeFlipper

Our frequency generated Universe is without end and is constantly expanding as we speak.
This concept is hard to comprehend.
Yep Walt, the Astro-Physicists tell us at the moment of the Big Bang there was a square wave audio signal sent out around the frequency of 425Mhz...They took it further by claiming that maybe, the harmonic frequencies from the 425Mhz fundamental frequency, could in theory create other universes...Interestingly, that 425Mhz frequency is the same as our sub-conscious system works on..and this is how mind control comes into the factor.

Krish

walt willis

VERY NICE

First you are connected with the Gray Civilization for your present life. If you contact them, they will be there but never get anyone present. That is, it is basically private deal by Galactic law for Earth.

Looks like your physical ability has improved and hence you are being watched. Humans can go very high up in the system. We do not need alterration...What you are, you and us can go up atleast 100 times....or more. Yes we can talk about aura...common humans have aura about an inch. I know someone that has aura about a foot while at low level.

Grays use 50,000 Tesla small ships...I know the basics but that is not my job at this time.

What you want to know about Gray Civilization that you do not know from them, at this time?

You can use the Inbox at paranormalis to explain anything....if you want to.

Your spirit knows much more than you do. I can not say too much publicly because people will think I am crazy...

Thank you.

Derrick C.

Our Milky Way galaxy alone is but a mere speck, at best...
That's why I couldn't ever believe that humans are the only intelligent lifeforms out there...
(p.s. - If you're into mind-blowing videos that make you feel less than microscopic, I suggest Cosmos: A Spacetime Odyessy...It's beautiful! :) )

Yes ive seen that show PoisonApple its a great/amazing show, it was narated by Neil Degrasse Tyson i belive

Krish

I gave an interview to VERITAS radio in May of 2012.
The overview 31 minute video may be listened to on You Tube.
"the story of walt willis"
The above should get you there if you type those words.

VERY NICE

First you are connected with the Gray Civilization for your present life. If you contact them, they will be there but never get anyone present. That is, it is basically private deal by Galactic law for Earth.

Looks like your physical ability has improved and hence you are being watched. Humans can go very high up in the system. We do not need alterration...What you are, you and us can go up at least 100 times....or more. Yes we can talk about aura...common humans have aura about an inch. I know someone that has aura about a foot while at low level.

Grays use 50,000 Tesla small ships...I know the basics but that is not my job at this time.

What you want to know about Gray Civilization that you do not know from them, at this time?

You can use the Inbox at paranormalis to explain anything....if you want to.

Your spirit knows much more than you do. I can not say too much publicly because people will think I am crazy...

Thank you.

Angelface239

Our Milky Way galaxy alone is but a mere speck, at best...
That's why I couldn't ever believe that humans are the only intelligent lifeforms out there...
(p.s. - If you're into mind-blowing videos that make you feel less than microscopic, I suggest Cosmos: A Spacetime Odyessy...It's beautiful! :) )
The universe is very gigantic and massive sized with billions of didfrent planets all around in space including diffrent stars and galaxies as will.