How Deal with Physical Affects of Time Travel?

TimeFlipper

@Time shifter B28 When you mentioned about listening to the grass vibrating, it immediately reminded me of this song from 1967 and one of my favourite groups from that era...please listen carefully to the lyrics and let me know what you think please (y)

dh1

all time machines that are like a science fiction strictly technical version screw up everyone's health that uses them. The effect is cumulative over time. I'd take ormus materials to compensate, they help re-establish healthy chi energy flows that might have been blocked or put into oscillation by the time machine equipment.

dh1

i think i know why people had headaches while time traveling like steven gibbs said it for the side effects. it's because it depends on people who have low vibration and high vibration, let me explain you, imagine our current earth is vibrating on a frequency, so you, like me and all of us are used to feel this vibration without even think about it, but if you travel in the future or the past, you feel no good because this earth of that time vibrates on a different frequency than your earth and it can be too much pressure in your body and mind ( this can be happen only for people who have a low vibration, but if you vibrates on a high vibration there can be no problem of the side effects because the highest vibration you have and the more nothing can be done on you, you have a good resistance and you are protected thanks to your own vibration. If you have a headache, it can be also a problem of believe of time travel maybe, i have a theory : when you were transported in the physical time travel if you don't believe enough of your eyes what happened you can have a sort of come back in the present of your spirit in the time you were before, but your physical body is still there (on the past or the future) that's why maybe you can have a headache, this 2nd theory isn't true maybe but the first is surely the absolute truth i know.
thanks for your post it's a great thread you create ;) (sorry for my english i'm french :p)

I agree. Ormus materials can help to stabilize your vibration as they are high vibe materials themselves.

HDRKID

I have found that after using an HDR, I am weak for three days with no energy. Something is being depleted in the process. 88 mph is not necessary. :D

36f709ee0227dbd80f42d159d3129345.jpg

TimeFlipper

You should consult your doctor for the proper medication.But don't tell him about time travel.
Thats a very good idea, because his doctor would give him some very powerful medication and be very likely order him to consult a psychiatrist :eek: :LOL:.

Time shifter B28

Mad Man Marcum claims to have had temporary amnesia from his physical method.

Your heart is like an electric current & fires to beat. Even riding an elevator or being in water, I can feel changes in vibration.

Even if all your atoms somehow converged & began working on "the other side" or desired dimension, I don't know if it'd do your body a lot of favors.

I def think the physical-method prospects of time travel would need to work on smooth transition or we may all end up w/a back like a retired pro wrestler.

RHYS,

Thank you for your response. You bring up an important point concerning the physical affects of time travel, which are the effects on the heart and one's blood pressure. Too quick or too far of a time jump or shift could cause one's heart to stop beating and/or for the blood pressure to suddenly drop or skyrocket.

What are some ways of protecting one's heart and circulation system from going into physical shock or death from time travel?

Would it be prudent for a time travel machine to include a self-contained environment for the time traveler, such as astronauts utilize when going out into space?

The temporary amnesia you mention is another physical effect of time travel. In what ways could a person bring along something to help retain and/or trigger their memory after traveling through time?

Time Shifter B28

Time shifter B28

your welcome my friend :) I'm glad to contribute to help others with my knowledge ! wow seriously? how can you hear these sounds? with a special radio receiver or are you clairaudient ? i'm wondering about this hm... you're right, you teach me somethings i didn't know thanks ! i read in a report that crystals can be used for time travel ( especially quartz ) because they can print memory of a frequency, i mean that you can program some of them to go for example in 2053 in the future and to use it with the hdr or whatever machine you use whenever you want, for example one crystal will always have the same information so you can go on the same paralel earth with this same crystal only by putting it on the witness well, i think this report is called "the 10th key riddle of time" from steven gibbs ( i can send you in pm if you want ) so yeah basically water have a memory too, magnets also and of course crystals too. i heard that when it was a big cataclysm on earth in the year of atlantide if i remember well, some masters of there put all their knowledge in 12 crystal skulls or something like that to preserve it from people with evil motives but also to leave all their culture, secrets and all sort of messages into it. so yeah just to tell you that crystals are like computers even if this isn't in the good thread i think :/ . lol yes almost every french have an accent while speaking english and i'm pleased to hear that you understand me ;) if you wanted to contact him, go for it ! don't hesitate even if you don't understand french at all, you can ask him or me to translate, no? simple :) it's been a pleasure to talk about all that stuff with you
Yours sincerely

Traveler 7,

In response to your comment, “wow seriously? how can you hear these sounds? with a special radio receiver or are you clairaudient ?,” I was referring to hearing sounds through one’s physical body without use of a radio receiver or other machine, which some people do utilize to help pick up subtleties in nature. An online dictionary defines clairaudient as “the power to hear sounds said to exist beyond the reach of ordinary experience or capacity, as the voices of the dead.” (dictionary.com). According to that definition, I am definitely not clairaudient concerning hearing sounds since they are within the realm of my ordinary experience and capacity. I think that if people practice sitting alone in nature, they can become attuned to hearing a wider expanse of sounds and over time they will hear more subtleties beneath the surface.

The same thing applies to seeing things. If you spend time sitting and really looking at something long enough, you begin to see and notice subtleties and various things that you didn’t notice before. Students/artists learn to do this in art class/school when they spend several days drawing an object. The art teacher/artist will point out various ways of seeing the object, such as the negative space around the object, which will help in seeing proportions better, the angles and thickness of (invisible) lines within the object, the variety of shades within one color, the small dents or points in certain areas, etc. Seeing auras around people also uses the same type of approach and discipline, where you practice looking at the edge around a person and observing the color emitting out from them.

Concerning crystals and water, yes they can be programmed and utilized in time travel and crystals are nature’s computers.

I will not comment concerning HDRs and/or witness wells since I am not personally familiar with them, but there are many people and other threads within this forum/website discussing them. I don’t think I have read the report, “"the 10th key riddle of time" from steven gibbs,” that you mention, but I can’t say for certain since I have read a lot.

Concerning the French man I met, I cannot contact him since I do not have any of his contact information (and I don’t recall or know his last name!) I have not seen him again and most likely will not; he is probably back in France. Yes, I should have asked him for a card or contact info, but I was a bit shy. At least I won’t be hearing: “Yeah, she always goes for those hot Frenchmen even though she can’t speak a word of French!” comments. . . . (I am attempting to make a joke here.)

And, yes, I am also an artist,

Time Shifter B28