How did you find Paranormalis ?

kcwildman

Beastmaster
Hi guys new to this found site in another chat room had look s around few days was interested in many of the subjects so now signed up to be on site so hello and glad to be here✌

you just think you found us :eek: we been waiting for you to get here , let the games begin :cautious: ..well got to go, it's my turn to bat... have fun and see ya on the playground

PychicAstrology

I joined after looking at this site for a month. Like you it was partly due to HDRKid's Fluxcap website.

Last October I was looking into using a crystal ball to aid my psychic work. I ended up finding and saving this link in my bookmarks: Using HDR with Double Terminated Quartz Crystal .

In January I decided to start researching buying natural quartz specimens. I eventually found a seller on eBay (oldguy1017) who extracts really great quartz pieces from the ground in Arkansas. I was mulling over a few pieces when something weird happened:

I hardly ever get headaches now, even though a long time ago I got migraines (they're genetic, like my psychic abilities) and I guess I'm still neurologically prone to those things and psychicism, but around 9:30 A.M (EST) on Feb. 2, I felt like I was having neurological or epileptic type spasms, some type of weird neurological episode, and I just decided to lay down for a while because it seemed like there was something psychically coming in too fast.

By 10 AM or so I felt like I was between astral planes, I couldn't shake the intensity and speed of the visual and telepathic information coming in, and I began to hear a chorus of voices (which is rare for me because I don't like to retrieve too much psychic information via "clairaudience", I prefer visuals).

Also, even though it was obviously in the morning, my mind was perceiving my environment (inside my house and outside) to be nighttime. Then I began to see a lot of bright crystals up close, like they were right by my eye AND inside my mind, talking to me. After three hours or so I woke up with a headache that perhaps a person who’s never suffered from bad migraines and/or has a lower pain tolerance may think of as a bad one. It felt like there was water in my brain or skull along with inflammation, because my head was throbbing.

However, I suddenly knew what crystals to buy, and later that night around 7:30 PM I did buy one. But my headache didn’t go away. So I went to sleep.

When I woke up on Feb. 3rd I still had the same headache, which was beyond rare for me because I hardly ever have the slightest head pain and I listen to trance music all the time. Furthermore, I knew my mind had suffered trauma: I could only stand to listen to soft music or no music, I was slow mentally, wasn’t talking, wasn’t even thinking fast, and stopped wanting to physically move fast (I usually like to run up and down the stairs, for example) or exercise. When I bent upside-down it felt like water was in my brain. I decided to take another nap around late morning on the 3rd, 9:30 or 10 AM.

However, the afternoon of the Feb. 3rd I started to have what some people have described here as evidence of moving back and forth into parallel realities. I usually astral travel but my house started turning into a zone, or having multiple zones (definitely at least mentally) of different time. For instance, I'd go to sleep and astral walk around my house, open cupboards and the fridge and there would be different food items. I am mostly a precognitive so at first I assumed it was a snapshot of my future but then I realized it wasn't....

I was "slow" all of Feb. 3rd...But by evening I attempted to try to organize my research on crystals and reorganize my bookmarks and computer folders. Around 11:30 P.M. I rediscovered the fluxcap link, started researching the HDR and Steven Gibbs on that site, and others, I finally landed on here and found out Steven Gibbs had a stroke. I immediately thought this was weird, maybe even coincidental...

Because I’ve made psychic contact with a lot of dying or “could be dying” people before, I was concerned. Most of them are people I don’t know, or never even met, even though they could know something or even more “of”/about me than I know about them. I figured that if Gibbs is legit he would know enough people to help him, or enough to not get easily killed, but I did some psychic “things” anyway that I thought might help him if he did have a stroke.

I also started going everywhere online looking at time traveling/astral projection devices, and the materials and energies that could possibly support either, via the mind or body, and how and why all were theorized to work towards that type of mind ability.

I spent more than two weeks mentally and physically ill and two weeks after that trying to combine what happened to me together with all the knowledge I have (and vice-versa), consolidate it, and then consolidate it with the future (which is what I usually work with: the future).

In my opinion, there’s evidence that what happened to me deeply involved some form of telepathic and temporal manipulation/influence – not just from/with time but another person or being as well. Some form of human created psychic paradox (but not really a true paradox).

I say this not just because of the temporal shifts/shifts into parallel realities, and what I experienced as a possible psychic link, but because I wouldn't have been driven towards this site, or the research I did for a month, had it not been for the physical symptoms I endured. I also know that someone is aware of the kind of person I am: if something like that happens, I will pursue it and exhaustedly find all information required to know everything related to it.

Perhaps Steven Gibbs isn’t real or didn’t have a stroke, and neither are those alluding to either, but I know what happened to me was and it happened for a reason.

What I’ve learned so far the last month, is oddly NOT so in common to the psychic stuff I’ve done my whole life, but it has been enriching. I'm interested in building some of my own devices that can help me go where I need to go (psychologically, not really to another time, but if so, so be it, I guess). I’ve studied many strange and complicated things and I know how to get what’s true and what can be applied towards something tangible.

I guess I'm here to figure that out.

Night Vision

:cool: I think I already posted this on another thread with a different topic and worded differently :D but I accidentally stumbled on Paranormalis as I was searching for Misanthrope quotes on the googles :eek: I noticed the quote above the site name ( " Think outside the mind" ) :confused: ::LOL:: :cool: Paranormalis was one of the first that popped up and really had NOTHING to do with Misanthrope quotes ;) and that has never happened before when I search the googles for Misanthrope or Atheist quotes. I have never seen or heard of this site Paranormalis before then. It just popped up and my curiosity took over. It is strange because that day I typed Misanthrope Quotes on the googles and this site was the very first thing that popped up at the very top of the list but ever since then when I type Misanthrope Quotes in the googles Paranormalis does not pop up anywhere :eek: was just for that one time :D I am glad it was just for that one time because I do enjoy this site :) is a safe place for me to be without being judged on the way I think :cool: :) ::LOL::

Classicalfan626

Visionary
Zenith
I wanted to discuss ways to achieve my dream goals with others on a site with like-minded individuals, so I googled "time travel forum", having no idea something with that exact name once existed (as a precursor to this site), so I was directed here by one of the links.

TimeFlipper

I wanted to discuss ways to achieve my dream goals with others on a site with like-minded individuals, so I googled "time travel forum", having no idea something with that exact name once existed (as a precursor to this site), so I was directed here by one of the links.
It looks like that there are "like minded people" directing them to us ;):D