How did you find Paranormalis ?

Actually, I had grown ssorta tired with a lot of thhe sites that simply dealt with the "paranormal" and raan a rather "tight ship" as far as what could or could not be posted. I have been a moderator on some groups, which I think did well, not because of me, my ego is not as large as some might believe. I had read ssome somments re: this site and thought I'd apply for consideration for admission and see if it as highly rated as several sites I frequesnt state that it is, so far, I have not be disappointed.

Harte

I have been a moderator on some groups, which I think did well, not because of me, my ego is not as large as some might believe.
Really? Well, mine is QUITE large, so we should get along very well!!
I had read ssome somments re: this site and thought I'd apply for consideration for admission and see if it as highly rated as several sites I frequesnt state that it is, so far, I have not be disappointed.
Welcome to the site.

Harte

So far the site has lved up to all I have read about it, then some, and I have not been disappointed in the quality of thhe comments by meembers and/or the Admn. Oh, btw, how much ego to I have to have, on a scale, to joke with Admn.and peers, to not take me seriously and laugh along with me? ;);)

CarpeNemo

I admit that I found Paranormalis from Postloop, but I was so immensely surprised when I found that was actual intelligent beings inhabiting this forum that I actually decided to... *gasp* blend in with the crowd and enjoy the scene. I love the paranormal so it's nothing hard to do.

I hope that my Postloop referral doesn't change any opinions of me.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
I doesn't change anything. ;) How you came to find us is really no big deal. You're seriously posting quality and intelligent content for sure, I enjoy every of your posts and so do other members. It'd be awesome if more people like you were using Postloop. You're definitely a great addition to our community. :)