How did you find Paranormalis ?

kcwildman

Beastmaster
i stumbled across TPN many moons ago looking up stuff bout dreams and visions. kinda got hooked on the good company and friendly banter oh yeh they let me go half dressed and yell for no reason at all. the price was rite :)

Jessie

My friends know I'm really into the paranormal and anything that is hard to explain. She told me she found a pretty cool site and right away, I knew I had to join. I'm really excited to be here. The overall feel of this site is very unique. I'm exited to read other peoples' experiences as well as share my own:)

kcwildman

Beastmaster
My friends know I'm really into the paranormal and anything that is hard to explain. She told me she found a pretty cool site and right away, I knew I had to join. I'm really excited to be here. The overall feel of this site is very unique. I'm exited to read other peoples' experiences as well as share my own:)

well we are glad to have you and welcome:) just jump on in the waters great and the beers cold:D

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Nice, welcome to Paranormalis. I like to know members came to find about our community. I look forward to discuss with you pretty soon. :)

Take care! ;)