How did you find Paranormalis ?

Kts.Plethora

lol I was looking for 1967 and Tipler... I was just having a brain fart for a moment... I read it dang near everyday so im not sure why i couldnt tink of it when i needed to know it... oh i know why... so I would find all you guys... awwwww.... lol

samzeman

I googled "I am a time traveller" because I'm interested in seeing people's claims, found John Titor, looked into ITT, and found this through the signature of one of the staff there. I'm surprised how long that site persisted, seeing as internet stuff from that 90s-00s era tends not to stick around (which I don't like, since I missed it due to being too young, but I love the aesthetic and the feeling of it).

I agree with Tinuviel though, this is like the best designed forum I've been on and one of the most accepting too.

Jikan Yugami

I didn't know this thread was in existence. I came across this forum looking for the original chat logs with John Titor, and thought to myself, "hmmmm, this forum is very aesthetically pleasing to the eyes, I think I'll sign up for it." and so now I am here for a while until I disappear.

alpha centauri

I searched for a forum about time travel. I found only two good sites. But because nearly all members, that were in the other forum, were also here, it didnt matter.
But now the other forum is down.

Reiddebster

I found it off a YouTube video. I think it was Night Terrors channel about time travel. This forum is interesting but I had a hard time getting in. It wanted me to type in the name of this forum backwards. I tried several times but it wouldn't let me in :-/

Twin Starfire

Hello titorite. This is one of the first posts I'm reading out here, and I must say I find your reply to Kts.Plethora very interesting. Before I open a new topic, maybe I should ask you if you're aware of any discussions about time travel experiments performed by members of this forum?