How did you find Paranormalis ?

Miniature

Not really interested in time travel though. Mostly interested in the unexplained and reading other peoples' experiences.

1flipflop

I was using google searching for someone by their Myspace user name and typed the word alien in front of their name . {{ I for many years no longer use Myspace.They also have no longer an account even before I terminated Myspace many years ago. They ripped my avatar..}} When Google gave the results of my search there were alot of links to do with >torrent this BT that< so I scroll down a little and wahlah the name I enter had a hit with this site so now here I am.
Someone I'm looking for had their page on Myspace so loaded with code it was like infinity and their background music was out of this world. They actually stated in the Bio that they were not from this planet and always my PC at the time would just lock up and freeze when trying to load their page.
I never got to fully go into the page to read more about them. I had tried to load their page about 4 or 5 times all in all. Occasionally when I visited to Myspace I would try to load their page to visit them and the last time I do remember trying the page kept loading and loading without freezing my PC and I could scroll down a very long time it would not stop loading and scrolling there was no end to it. It was infinity? They next time I tried could not find them again..:(.
I was so amazed @ the music that was playing I did nothing as to research about them I just wanted to hear the music that was playing there, It was music like I have never heard before and music was the only reason I joined Myspace..
... Anyway to whoever that was >>>I enjoyed the music very much :)

bluejay_1919

I'm here through searching around Tapatalk for forums that interest me. I'm on one for hairless cats and for Pagans/Witches. I find the articles interesting on all three and it's nice to chat with others that share the same interests. I love Ancient Aliens, watch it almost every Friday and all thing paranormal as well as good old conspiracy theories about secret societies & false flag operations. So this forum seemed like a nice fit.

TimeFlipper

I'm here through searching around Tapatalk for forums that interest me. I'm on one for hairless cats and for Pagans/Witches. I find the articles interesting on all three and it's nice to chat with others that share the same interests. I love Ancient Aliens, watch it almost every Friday and all thing paranormal as well as good old conspiracy theories about secret societies & false flag operations. So this forum seemed like a nice fit.
Im an Ancient Alien :D

TimeFlipper

I was using google searching for someone by their Myspace user name and typed the word alien in front of their name . {{ I for many years no longer use Myspace.They also have no longer an account even before I terminated Myspace many years ago. They ripped my avatar..}} When Google gave the results of my search there were alot of links to do with >torrent this BT that< so I scroll down a little and wahlah the name I enter had a hit with this site so now here I am.
Someone I'm looking for had their page on Myspace so loaded with code it was like infinity and their background music was out of this world. They actually stated in the Bio that they were not from this planet and always my PC at the time would just lock up and freeze when trying to load their page.
I never got to fully go into the page to read more about them. I had tried to load their page about 4 or 5 times all in all. Occasionally when I visited to Myspace I would try to load their page to visit them and the last time I do remember trying the page kept loading and loading without freezing my PC and I could scroll down a very long time it would not stop loading and scrolling there was no end to it. It was infinity? They next time I tried could not find them again..:(.
I was so amazed @ the music that was playing I did nothing as to research about them I just wanted to hear the music that was playing there, It was music like I have never heard before and music was the only reason I joined Myspace..
... Anyway to whoever that was >>>I enjoyed the music very much :)
Wow very informative and welcome to the home of Paranormalis..Im certain that all of us on here look forward to many more posts from yourself :)

Dick baublitz

I found paranormalis by just typing in my name "Baublitz Paranormal" and up it came.
I am enjoying reading the information on the site.
I was born Paranormal - but didn't know what to call it in 8/24/34. I thought everyone saw things and knew things. I didn't know it was special. Thanks - Dick Baublitz (Baublitz Paranormal) [email protected] is my e-mail.

1flipflop

I found paranormalis by just typing in my name "Baublitz Paranormal" and up it came.
I am enjoying reading the information on the site.
I was born Paranormal - but didn't know what to call it in 8/24/34. I thought everyone saw things and knew things. I didn't know it was special. Thanks - Dick Baublitz (Baublitz Paranormal) [email protected] is my e-mail.

:) :):) :)
Yes indeed paranormalis LoL IS catchy<< for lack of better words>> name for a website. So far for me a good one to belong to also. Could I ask what is the special paranormal part about you, you are able to know things and see things. I know it has happen to me one time when I was quite young I must say I knew some bad plane accident would happen and for real it happened, but I just took for granted that would be the only time that would happen, in a way i am glad to not have to see negative things (yes it was something I saw in my head) and want to see positive thing like people smiling, then I know if not smiling something wrong...

Last edited:

MarvelFan

It was either the beginning of this year or may be end of last year when i saw the movie "Deja Vu" for the third time. The movie motivated me and i started looking for things over google like: explanations for the theory of relativity that allows the space and time to bend and create a wormhole allowing one to move back and forth in time, the real time travellers from the future who visited the present and the past.
And my final searches on John Titor and Maxwell Hammer dragged me here via google. From the time being till now this site is the best form site i found on all paranormal activities related to Time travel, Aliens, Ufos, Ghosts and other abnormal stuff.

I wish this site will last longer till the end and even after the end of this world :)