How did you find Paranormalis ?

TBnLa

I found PARANORMALIS by researching schematics for the hyperdimensional resonator. I have plans in my head for mixing this with other pyramid type items, I don't fully understand why or what they are just yet, but Specific frequency and N52 magnets will be used as well. Thank you for allowing me to join...

JasperMoon

If I can remember it was through Time travel Institute. I visited that site often until it was retired and there was Paranormalis.

Kazper

GRADUATE
A guy Threw his clock out the window to see time travel.
Another guy went around the city shooting at clocks and said he was killing time.
Another guy tied a rocket to his clock and watched time fly.
A women handed her clock to a woman standing next to her to just pass time.
:):p:D:p:D:eek::alien::rolleyes:o_0;)(n)(y):):):):):):):)

Mayhem

Zenith
A guy Threw his clock out the window to see time travel.
Another guy went around the city shooting at clocks and said he was killing time.
Another guy tied a rocket to his clock and watched time fly.
A women handed her clock to a woman standing next to her to just pass time.
:):p:D:p:D:eek::alien::rolleyes:o_0;)(n)(y):):):):):):):)

Little do they know LOL

Chris Roberts

I'm curious!

How did you find Paranormalis ?

Back then, I was looking for information about Flux Capacitors and HDRs. I ended up on HDRKID's site, fluxcap.com, and kept clicking on links for more information. All this was in late 2005. Many links on the fluxcap site pointed to a site called The Paranormal Network, which was a former iteration of Paranormalis in 2005.

After browsing much of the topics, I figured I'd register and contribute a bit. TPN was the first forum I ever registered to.

That's the story of how I found Paranormalis! :)

It's up to you now, to let us know how you found Paranormalis

--Numenorean7

Saw this site when I was watching an anonymous video on youtube.
I find it interesting listening to these people talk about time travel.
Look forward to hearing more about what some of these people have to say. I am a bit skeptical
although I believe anything is possible. I know that things that are considered normal were Science Fiction at one time.