How did you find Paranormalis ?

DEATH OMEN

As "retired psychiatrist", gotta wonder if "night terrors" is an accurate way to describe what you might be experiencing without a professional evaluation. Just a thought.

WOMANINBLACK

I had a friend who was a member here but she went missing under mysterious circumstances , I was browsing through her diary and was scrolling down her websites and that's how I found paranormalis .

Num7

Administrator
Staff
I had a friend who was a member here but she went missing under mysterious circumstances , I was browsing through her diary and was scrolling down her websites and that's how I found paranormalis .
Wow, I hope you'll be able to find your friend!

mitmitice1

well., when i was a kid i saw cars drived by no one. i mean there was no drivers in the old cars.
i had alot of astral projection as kid, i mean you know that dream that you flying and you ending up falling from the sky into your bad?
that drugs>>>>>>>>>>>>>> took me to this point of life.

Kairos

Huh. I like mysteries, but not when they involve missing people. I wonder if the admins can tell you if she logged in since she disappeared..

WolfOfTheDragon

Ye olde Paranormal Network. God knows how I landed here. Probably due to the interviews on that old paranormal radio show with the name I can't recall.