How did you find Paranormalis ?

Epsilon Xenos

I've always been interested in time travel, so over time I googled various things such as, "how to manipulate time," "how time travel works," "gravitational time dilation," and a whole bunch of other searches. I was watching videos on time travel and many different explanations from various content creators. One day I was scrolling through a YouTube comment section and saw that someone mentioned, "Paranormalis" as a forum, so I got curious and googled it. Now I'm here and I'm enjoying my time on this forum.

Jikan Yugami

I've always been interested in time travel, so over time I googled various things such as, "how to manipulate time," "how time travel works," "gravitational time dilation," and a whole bunch of other searches. I was watching videos on time travel and many different explanations from various content creators. One day I was scrolling through a YouTube comment section and saw that someone mentioned, "Paranormalis" as a forum, so I got curious and googled it. Now I'm here and I'm enjoying my time on this forum.
Welcome to the party mate, I hope to converse with you further if you are that interested in time travel. I am a researcher and would like to hear about your thoughts and possible theories.

Epsilon Xenos

Welcome to the party mate, I hope to converse with you further if you are that interested in time travel. I am a researcher and would like to hear about your thoughts and possible theories.
As much as I would love to discuss possible theories, I'm not that well articulated on the topic of time travel and theories. I enjoy learning about time travel and theories but, I'm no genius. I understand things better than discussing them.

Jikan Yugami

As much as I would love to discuss possible theories, I'm not that well articulated on the topic of time travel and theories. I enjoy learning about time travel and theories but, I'm no genius. I understand things better than discussing them.
Then that is fine, I really just enjoy talking about it anyways. I would be happy for you to just listen.