How does one stay safe while using magick?

Harte

All "magic" is utterly ineffective and therefore as safe as any other form of self-delusion.

Harte

Wind7

Premium
Imho, the answer would be to not go there in the first place.

If you do,
just use some common sense,
protections are simple and easy to utilize. Sea salt is simple but may cause issues*.

Black tourmaline is best...but you will need to carry some with you for a long while or very long while*.

* In dabbling in forces you might not totally comprehend, you may need protections for a long, long while...if not for the rest of your life.

Thread starter #15

If you do,
protections are simple and easy to utilize. Sea salt is simple but may cause issues*.

Black tourmaline is best...but you will need to carry some with you for a long while or very long while*.

* In dabbling in forces you might not totally comprehend, you may need protections for a long, long while...if not for the rest of your life.
You make magic sound like this ominous, ruinous force.

Wind7

Premium
You make magic sound like this ominous, ruinous force.
It can be.

One should never attempt things they do not fully understand.

Magick doesn't just 'happen' by simple or simplified request, it takes practices and most especially knowledge.

I grew up surrounded by people whom practiced the 'arts' so to speak and I have lived to witness and experience many unexplainable events, some good...some not so.

I am simply replying to the op,
I am answering in truth.

:)

Mayhem

III oculis videt
Premium

If you do,

Black tourmaline is very handy in this capacity.