How many people listen to C2C?

TimeWizardCosmo

Zenith
How many people listen to C2C?

I'm just curious as to how many people here actively listen to C2C.

I haven't had a chance in a LONG time, mostly because reception in Phoenix sucked. Now that I'm in Charlotte, the time difference means I'm in bed before any of the good parts come on.

Maybe someone would be willing to post recaps?

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Re: How many people listen to C2C?

It starts at 10pm ET right ? I listenned to it once I think, for about half an hour. It was a long time ago.

cmac

I've never caught the show live, but I catch it on streamlink everyday through itunes podcasts. We listen to most of the shows at work. The ones we are interested in any way. Which is most of them.

Many of the old shows can be accessed on anomalies archive or through youtube. Streamlink through the Coast to Coast am site is well worth the money at under $40 for the entire year, which includes access to mp3's of the last 90 days worth of shows and podcasts to each show.

Cmac

cmac

Whitelight,

Yes, it is the old Art Bell Coast to Coast. Now it is hosted by George Noory. Art still guest hosts now and then. George Knapp and Ian Punnett also host on Weekends. The topics are still pretty much the same.

It doesn't come on the air until midnight here in the midwest, and the first hour isn't the main guest of the night, so I get the streamlink and can download the shows directly to my iPOD. It is so easy, much easier than downloading to the computer and then burning to CD's. I highly recommend. I got a used iPOD for $60, it holds like 1,300 Coast shows and other shows as well, at one time. Of course mine is still full. We listen to stuff at work, and then I use the headphones a lot as well.

Cmac

Whitelight

I have an itouch, I'd like to try that out as well.

Where do you get it from?

Jeff

yo i was listening to the show last night and some mofo said he had a video of eisenhower and hugh hefner in a hangar full of alien bodies just chillin. sounds true to me

advntrjnky

I used to listen all the time, but my schedule now doesn't really allow it and I'm too lazy to get it digitally.

advntrjnky