Debate How many per cents of animal genes do you need to approve hybrids for organ harvesting?

How many per cent animal does the sheepgirl hybrid need for organ harvest?

• 100% animal, to draw a clear line.

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • 99% animal, just to get organs fully compatible.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 50% animal, to keep as a pet.

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • 1% animal, just to make them easy to fool when harvest time comes.

• 0% animal with glued on horns, because I want my liver today!

• Total voters

OakFieldAlienz444

I've only seen what I think was a Gray alien. It had the characteristic stick body. Spindly arms and legs and large head. I was out for my morning run under the stars. I seen one standing by a large tree in front of an apartment building. But the light was behind it. So it was just a dark silhouette of its body. It saw me coming and darted behind the tree. I was only 200 feet down the road. As I approached I was startled by a small young deer that darted out in front of me from behind some bushes. I can still hear the sound its hooves made as it ran across the road. Then I realized how convenient this distraction was. It seemed like I was tricked into giving the Gray alien enough time to escape. It did. There was nothing behind the tree. And now thinking about it makes me wonder if Gray aliens can telepathically implant something into my mind thus giving it a survival tactic that we humans are helpless against.

I've seen aliens on multiple occasions. There are some things involving me and my immediate
family and the aliens that I don't even feel I can discuss here due to certain connections
and things. Lets just say I have some inside knowledge.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
In another thread, we're talking about lab-grown meat. Can't they grow generic organs in a lab?

One of the advantages, other than the increased availability, in general, would likely be compatibility. I tend to believe they'd have ways to ensure the organs they produce have maximum compatibility with the greatest amounts of people in need.

IlluminatiArchbishop

In another thread, we're talking about lab-grown meat. Can't they grow generic organs in a lab?

One of the advantages, other than the increased availability, in general, would likely be compatibility. I tend to believe they'd have ways to ensure the organs they produce have maximum compatibility with the greatest amounts of people in need.
Are synthetic organs not already being made? I am pretty sure I have seen something about that recently. Anyhow the increased availability and compatibility would definitely be a great thing.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
Are synthetic organs not already being made? I am pretty sure I have seen something about that recently. Anyhow the increased availability and compatibility would definitely be a great thing.

I'll wait and see how many people die first before I try it. We as a species seem to manufacture foods with side effects, just as long as it tastes good.

IlluminatiArchbishop

I'll wait and see how many people die first before I try it. We as a species seem to manufacture foods with side effects, just as long as it tastes good.
Everything we eat these days is changed from the natural to be more quantity over the old quality. Anyhow we need seriously less people on Earth and to go back to healthy natural foods instead of caring only about quantity. Also I find it ironic how many people are going hungry when we just throw away excess foods and some people weigh over a ton.

IlluminatiArchbishop