How to Build the Hyper Dimensional Resonator? (With photos and schematics/plans)

E.Fermi.

Time Tinkerer
Zenith
When you get a chance I would like to see pics of your shop it appears to be well laid out. My shop has way to much machinery for the size. My partner and I have a gunsmith's shop so we have 4 lathes 3 mills various grinders and drill presses and a bunch of gun parts inside a 40 x 20 building. kinda cramped.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
When you get a chance I would like to see pics of your shop it appears to be well laid out. My shop has way to much machinery for the size. My partner and I have a gunsmith's shop so we have 4 lathes 3 mills various grinders and drill presses and a bunch of gun parts inside a 40 x 20 building. kinda cramped.

I don't have a whole lot in my workroom. I just have it devoted to my hobbies. In the above picture you can see my homemade vacuum forming machine in the background. I have a Harbor Freight Mill and Lathe and tons of accessories for both. Also a table saw, band saw, 12 inch disk sander. Here is a pic where you can see my mill and lathe in the background.

100_0439.jpg

jojook

this hdr is actually was radionics machine right ? if i am only use it for radionics , T-bar can be throw away ? because the hardest parts is this T-bar and cost money too

and cadeceus coil in rubbing plate can more simplied ? anybody was try using simplified coil without cadeceus coil ? simple bifilar without cadecues ?

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
this hdr is actually was radionics machine right ? if i am only use it for radionics , T-bar can be throw away ? because the hardest parts is this T-bar and cost money too

and cadeceus coil in rubbing plate can more simplied ? anybody was try using simplified coil without cadeceus coil ? simple bifilar without cadecues ?

The biggest problem you face is if you make changes, will it still work? I've read on the internet that Steven Gibbs will not refund any money for an HDR he did not assemble himself. He says there are people that copy his design, but don't get it quite right. As a result, the copied HDR doesn't work.

E.Fermi.

Time Tinkerer
Zenith
Einstein, Your shop looks more on the order of a Laboratory than a machine shop. Wish I could keep mine looking that clean and orderly. On a different note does Steven have issues with our building our own machines ?

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
Einstein, Your shop looks more on the order of a Laboratory than a machine shop. Wish I could keep mine looking that clean and orderly. On a different note does Steven have issues with our building our own machines ?

I've never heard any complaints from Steven about people making their own HDR using his designs. The plans are freely available on the internet. It's just construction details that are hard to come by. Apparently he does have different designs for the wiring around the witness well. But there are HDR's out there that he made with wiring like you see in my picture.

I do have a flat screen TV on one wall that I use as a monitor for my PC. But I also have a PC oscilloscope that I use quite regularly with that monitor. I do a lot of electronics fabrication projects.

E.Fermi.

Time Tinkerer
Zenith
As I posted the other day when I reversed engineered the 2014 HDR that I bought from Steven this summer I was a bit taken back when I found the copper plate on the back side of the Perf. Board I think I will text Steven and see if he will enlighten me on its purpose. I was hesitant to ask him being concerned that it might upset him that I was copying his design.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
Steven is probably just experimenting with other variations of his original design. The older HDR's didn't have a Caduceus coil like what he uses now. It was just a bifilar coil under the rubbing plate area.

E.Fermi.

Time Tinkerer
Zenith
I just texted Steven and asked about the copper sheet, he stated that it generates orgone energy, I don't know much about orgone energy but it sounds good to me.