How to Build the Hyper Dimensional Resonator? (With photos and schematics/plans)

Zeirbah

I've had some more strange experiences using the HDR over the past few weeks.

The first one, my Windows RT tablet's battery said it was undetected (dead) and it was still working! The second one, my iPhone's battery went from full all the way to 20% in a very short time.

E.Fermi.

Time Tinkerer
Zenith
I started on my next HDR project this weekend i'm hoping it will be a cleaner build than my first one. I am using a thicker piece of copper as my orgone collector unsure how that will work.

E.Fermi.

Time Tinkerer
Zenith
Einstein your magnet is much prettier than mine

I spent a week making mine. The aluminum spacers I made on my metal lathe. But wooden spacers would have done just as well.
I decided to use your approach on the electromagnet and used aluminum as the end caps to hold the windings straight and true, haven't wound the windings as yet. I think I am going to cross drill the T handle hole like I did on my first e-magnet and may weld it in place instead of knurling the T.

TimeFlipper

The HDR is made for US wall voltage 120 volt. From what I hear, the HDR will not work with voltage converters outside the US. The current is 60 cycles per second here in the US. I believe it is 50 cycles per second everywhere else in the world.
Pop onto Amazon and take a look at the Tacima 240/120Volt step down transformer..And it can operate on 50 or 60cycles..It costs £22.99, but there maybe cheaper versions out there....

TimeFlipper

How do I build the Hyper Dimensional Resonator?

I've bought most of the parts at Radio Shack, and I don't know where to start at since I can't find any instructions? Anyone who has built an HDR themselves, please help!
Please remember that Radio Shack were selling these devices a few years back, and they have recently gone bust!!...
So dont you think that if it had worked as described, Radio Shack would have been able to pop into the future and be warned of this??
My suggestion is DONT go spending lots of money on devices that might NOT work as described..
Kind Regards
John

Last edited by a moderator:

Phong Do

Einstein, you mentioned before that you were using rolled steel and that because it has carbon, it will heat up. Do you think a different material for the core of the electromagnet would help with the heating? I was thinking of making a core out of iron oxide and epoxy as a binder.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
Einstein, you mentioned before that you were using rolled steel and that because it has carbon, it will heat up. Do you think a different material for the core of the electromagnet would help with the heating? I was thinking of making a core out of iron oxide and epoxy as a binder.

I think the ideal core material would be ferrite rod. But I've never seen it in 1 inch diameter. But if you can find real soft iron, it supposedly will not get hot. But that is pure iron. It's no longer made in the USA, and is not available here. I think soft iron is still available in the UK.