How to Build the Hyper Dimensional Resonator? (With photos and schematics/plans)

jojook

anyone here want to sell their diy hdr ? just like provide component and the customer only need to solder , it more fun right ?

Num7

Administrator
Staff
@Einstein Your pictures look great, I'm really impressed by how neat your HDR looks. Would you say that the best HDRs, as far as working goes, are the ones made my Steven Gibbs?

E.Fermi.

Time Tinkerer
Zenith
I think I am going to build another one in the next couple of week, will try to clean up the electromagnet.

E.Fermi.

Time Tinkerer
Zenith
anyone here want to sell their diy hdr ? just like provide component and the customer only need to solder , it more fun right ?
Steven Gibbs will sell you a new unit with magnet and double terminated crystal for $360. at least that was the price in July 2014.

Zeirbah

Also, out of curiosity, can you dimensionally travel with the HDR? I've heard you can, but all I've experienced is some time jumps and other strange things.

E.Fermi.

Time Tinkerer
Zenith
I think I am going to build another one in the next couple of week, will try to clean up the electromagnet.
How many did you build in total?

I didn't know Mr Gibbs included a crystal.
I have built one complete unit so far and a couple of partials, The machine that Steven sent me in July had a crystal with it approx. 5/8" in diameter and approx. 1 7/8" in length and double terminated. It fits into the witness nicely.

jojook

my situation is i have a wife and daughter, after separate 10 years, i hear news my wife have marriage to another man and have child ( i got this news from other people , because my wife live in small town, people know each other )
but we are still not divorce ( we are still have marriage licence) , i dont know how describe this feeling

last week my wife still call me , and i ask her are you still my wife , she says yes

maybe when i have time machine , i go back to 2004, and treat her more better , can time machne use for other people
because currently i dont have hdr, mybe with hdr in your hand , you can message me on 2004 year treat my wife better