How to Build the Hyper Dimensional Resonator? (With photos and schematics/plans)

steven chiverton

Ive uild the built the hyperdimensional resonator. the most important part is the electromagnet. if u are unable to d buil
ive brought the 240vac to 120vac voltage convertor agers ago and with reduced voltage the electromagnet takes longer to heat up and the em feild is alot weeker to so whether its important to have a strong feild or week im not sure of
Hay Steve, what about the frequency. I have 240 @50Hz mains. Converter reduces it to 110 Volts...But I saw on one paper you generously gave, that HDR feeds from 110 volts @60 Hz...?
120 volts ac the 240 convertor i have converts it to as for american frenquency its not changed its australian still just the voltage is stepped down to american 120 volts ac it dosent say on it if it dose 110 as i think some states of america have various voltages i think

Lumbergooz

ive brought the 240vac to 120vac voltage convertor agers ago and with reduced voltage the electromagnet takes longer to heat up and the em feild is alot weeker to so whether its important to have a strong feild or week im not sure of
Hay Steve, what about the frequency. I have 240 @50Hz mains. Converter reduces it to 110 Volts...But I saw on one paper you generously gave, that HDR feeds from 110 volts @60 Hz...?
120 volts ac the 240 convertor i have converts it to as for american frenquency its not changed its australian still just the voltage is stepped down to american 120 volts ac it dosent say on it if it dose 110 as i think some states of america have various voltages i think
what about the difference in frequency..50 Hz to 60 hz ?

TimeFlipper

Sorry to butt in mate, but you can buy from Amazon or Ebay, a dual voltage, and dual frequency plug (50 or 60HZ) costing very little money (y) :)

steven chiverton

have no idea really but a man in australia where we have the 5- hertz mains brought a hdr off gibbs and he got results so i dont think the 50 or 60 hertz would really matter

rd42

have no idea really but a man in australia where we have the 5- hertz mains brought a hdr off gibbs and he got results so i dont think the 50 or 60 hertz would really matter

What kind of results?

dh1

What kind of results?
matters a little bit. Gibbs said he designed the hdr to use 60hz cuz that's one of the energy grid(world vortex site energy grids not the electric power grid) frequencies. Just so happens the electric power grid also uses the same freq.

steven chiverton

What kind of results?
matters a little bit. Gibbs said he designed the hdr to use 60hz cuz that's one of the energy grid(world vortex site energy grids not the electric power grid) frequencies. Just so happens the electric power grid also uses the same freq.
yes and thats a mystery

dh1

well sorta.

ya know how you can detect standing ELF fields at natural vortexes? The same ELF in lab experiments cause brainwaves to be entrained and start emanating the same freq.

There's a keelynet schematic and description of a 'chakra' detector. Says an iron pancake coil insulated by silk fabric, attached to a battery, put into a cookie tin box and passed over chakras will produce a voltage signal.

Some think that this signal also gets entrained from standing ELF at vortexes. Meaning your chakras and brainwaves both start emanating the same freq as the vortex ya use the HDR on.

Where do you put the HDR electromagnet?..on your solar plexus chakra. The HDR emanates a 60hz halfwave rectified current to the HDR electromagnet plus a series of harmonics.

Gibbs claims the variable resistor dials change the harmonics within the circuitry. They do cuz the whole HDR is mainly a tank circuit. Change the resistance, ya change the frequency a little bit.

Do ya gotta use the dials to make sure the harmonics of the oscillating current in the electromagnet match the frequency of the ELF at vortexes that entrain your brainwaves and chakras?

So is this why not everyone gets the same HDR success or success right away? It's well known that some people are much more resistant to brainwave entrainment.

The scalar information online says if you interfere constructively or destructively photons or longitudinal tesla photons together you produce a cancelled field that alters the aether. Is this what happens between the electromagnet and the solar plexus chakra?

People claim they feel a pressure on in their chest as they use the HDR. Is this the altered aether field?

The big secret I found on my own is any longitudinal photon from any source is amplified by this field. Could it amplify our rumored longitudinal brainwaves? Normally detectable brainwaves are transverse but could we have also another brainwave form? Is this why people are teleported in time and space up to an hour after they use the hdr? Does it take time for the energy in the solar plexus to travel up to the brain?

Obviously the HDR doesn't work without interfacing with a human. Not like you can turn it on and it disappears to the future or the past.

You teleport yourself through space and time with the extra energy the hdr and vortex give ya. Even working free energy devices pump out more electricity when operated on a vortex site.

It's interesting cuz Gibbs claims that if you have negative or evil intent while trying to use the hdr it won't work. Negative/evil intent causes your chakras and brainwaves to become all incoherent. So do deep suppressed emotional issues and beliefs.

Last edited:

steven chiverton

its a lot to take in all this but i think the operation of the hdr could be improved by fireing up an sec excitor nearby as the rf radio frenquwency currents induced into the electromagnet coil and rubbing coil may have some boosting effect and the frenquency can be alterd to by sliding in a flux concentrator coil in my sec excitor in and out to change the extra induced rf ac currents

dh1

Well Gibbs says just that. To amplify the hdr he says to use a non-sparking tesla coil. However it's not a wired to the HDR. He says to radionically tune the spark gap for the time you want to travel to. The Tesla coil would obviously emit RF the HDR circuitry would pick up however I don't think that's how it amplifies it's function.

The Tesla coil emits not only kilohertz RF but also longitudinal photons of unknown frequencies. Any circuitry that emanates LW's can emit them at multiples or fractions of the speed of light. Meaning the oscillation frequency is not necessarily the emitted frequency.

I think these LW's hit your solar plexus chakra to create the same energy as the hdr electromagnet. Meaning you really don't need an hdr, can utilize only a Tesla coil to time travel. Gibbs hints as much, claims you don't even need an hdr, can use only a tesla coil shocked quartz crystal.

His reports reveal these alternative designs.

What's interesting is he has said that if you rebuild the electromagnet to be longer you don't need a vortex anymore and have enough power to time travel physically at any location. Claims it's due to extra harmonics generated. If you can figure out what harmonic series and frequencies you could probably induce them in the electromagnet with your design.

I think the problem is electric LW generators like a Tesla coil emit LW's at frequencies other than the oscillation freq. Magnetic LW generators like the hdr electromagnet seem to emit them at the same freq of oscillation. That's just my guess tho. So your design might be best.

I have a sneaking suspicion that the harmonic freqs are those found naturally in the worldwide energy grid. The grid LW's constructively and destructively interfere to to form leylines and vortexes but those same waves still exist everywhere else on earth too but in a traveling not standing form. I'll bet those are the waves we need to resonate with.

Could say the current hdr is only resonating with some of the waves of the grid and require the extra autoamplifying effect of LW's from the torsion energy of a vortex. If you generate all the missing harmonics as Gibbs has mentioned ya won't need it. One problem he mentioned is he said you won't automatically be returned to this present time after your trip is over. He says natural vortexes automatically return ya somehow.

Says the same if you use an artificial grid point. The artificial vortex won't be in the past if you go back in time however they do if you travel to the future albeit if the buried artficial grid point hasn't been dug up or bulldozed.

Last edited: