How to Build the Hyper Dimensional Resonator? (With photos and schematics/plans)

Himalayan Hermit

@steven chiverton The electromagnet heats up quickly after the HDR is energized, and it can not be directly connected to the 240V AC.
Yes it will. Esp. if you're using HDR outside US where 110 AC power is present. Same happened to me when I moved out of US and the Electromagnet would heat up in a space of 1-2 mins, so there was no question of using it.

I then bought (after consulting a couple of HDR experts on this forum) Voltage Converter 220V to 110V so the 220v power output is stepped down. Now the EM does not heat up and works as it's supposed to be. Based on which country you're in, this will solve it.

jiangnanah

Yes it will. Esp. if you're using HDR outside US where 110 AC power is present. Same happened to me when I moved out of US and the Electromagnet would heat up in a space of 1-2 mins, so there was no question of using it.

I then bought (after consulting a couple of HDR experts on this forum) Voltage Converter 220V to 110V so the 220v power output is stepped down. Now the EM does not heat up and works as it's supposed to be. Based on which country you're in, this will solve it.
Thank you for your advice.

jiangnanah

So sorry for writing in an old conversation, I understand that's bad to do!
But I have been so interested in these HDR things since... Well, earlier when I found out about them.
The hand drawn schematic in the post above me seems really simple to make and someone like me should be able to make it...

But... strapping a wire around your head with 110 volts in it?? Is that safe?? Can I do anything to make this more physically safe? I think I can build it but I don't think I want to have 110 volts in something I make myself. That is sooo much power and I think I will die!
I suggest that the time coil do a little more protection insulation layer, so that there will be no electric shock. I have contacted Steven Gibbs about your safety.

jiangnanah

Has anyone had problems with the electromagnet heating up too much?
How to reduce electromagnet heat? You can
1) reduce the input voltage
2) increase the number of winding turns and the resistance of the electromagnet
It is a good idea to reduce the input voltage, because you should not add too much voltage due to the time coil. So I bought an AC voltage regulator to see what voltage is appropriate for HDR magnets do not heat.

jiangnanah

my latest electromagnets have a thicker core of 2 inches and not the one inch like the gibbs version which some have complained of it over heating so mine can run from 110 120 and 240 vac and never get hot now
@steven chiverton @Einstein Many people reported that the voltage of the time coil wound around the head was too high (110VAC), which could easily lead to electric shock. I hope you can improve it.

The_Observer

Can i rewine time with a time machine
You can't rewind time in your own timeline because you've already observed those instances occurring. To re-observe them would mean you're not in the same timeline. Anywhere there is a potential paradox means it cannot exist, to alleviate all paradox you presume when you travel through time you're branching off into an alternative timeline with a convergence factor of error to your origin; ie, the farther you travel in time, the farther away from the point of origin, the more "unlike" your origin time it will be. Time travel has no real world advantages for individuals because most people want to travel into the past to change their past which isn't possible.

Edit: to further reiterate, the only potential use of time travel is to gather information and observe the unfolding of actions and reactions. Even if you got the winning super bowl team from the future, it doesn't necessarily mean that super bowl team will win in your time due to potential convergence error factors. So you could maybe see the winning team in an alternate future but it could be maybe 5% erroneous, meaning there's a 5% chance it won't occur due to other events unfolding.

bn48fm9zzab21.png

Last edited: