How to Build the Hyper Dimensional Resonator? (With photos and schematics/plans)

Jedi963

the reply button here wasent working hope it is now i haven't made any more hdr units the last one i have ill save for a latter date when i can find a real vortex to test it fully on , my electromagnet design is much better you can run it for more than an hour and it never gets hot i used pvc i recycled from 90 mil diameter storm water pipes for the ends but when you heat pvc to flatten it out and cut it it get temperd and harder and can break easy i sent one to eastern states here it got Brocken in transit by Australian post and i got fed up chasing the $90 for the damage of it by them i gave up as they made it hard to recoup the money lost in sending it so it wont survive the post and the copper wire i used from a 40 kilo spool has went up in price from the $176 i paid for mine into the hundred's of dollars when i last phone the place i got it from to check the price so i cant afford any more not from them rip off merchants . our electronics stores are tight asses as they dont sell enough coper wire on there small spools to make a decent electromagnet . you can only get small amounts at any electronics store here .
Thank You for response. I see that you spend a lots of money and you haven't got satisfied results but good things that you do not give up.I wish you good luck with finding real vortex.thanks

TimeFlipper

@steven chiverton your so text book just use the damn thing

Instead of getting annoyed with Steve Chiverton, tell us about the time travelling trips with your own HDR, my old friend..
Ooops, hang on a minute, you never have time travelled using your HDR have you?...What excuses do you have, cant find a vortex etc etc? ;) :LOL:..

Mayhem

Zenith
@steven chiverton what im trying to get at is wouldnt it be better to know how to use the machine or at least have used it a few times and know the procedure? Or have you given up on finding a vortex so the previous doesnt matter?

TimeFlipper

@steven chiverton what im trying to get at is wouldnt it be better to know how to use the machine or at least have used it a few times and know the procedure? Or have you given up on finding a vortex so the previous doesnt matter?

@steven chiverton Iam now working as your attorney Cousin Cobber Steve....Refuse to answer Mayhems question, on the grounds of self incrimination...

P.S. The bill for my professional services has been sent to you in an HDR, you should receive it sometime in the year 2018 ;) :D jk..

steven chiverton

what qestion i was in hopsital for over a week ive got type 2 diabeties what atorney what qestions what are you talking about ive been out of hospital for a week or less now i think so im catching up on junk mails and trash and stupid question's from here. what bill no ones requested your services anyhow you dont have a lisceneced service for all i know what attorney are you on drugs or something lol self incrimination on what . i think your smoking the wrong weed .lol

steven chiverton

now i can anserw qestion no vortex here maybe thousands of kilometers away amybe in another state they all on lockdowns so i cant aford to drive thousands of kilometers to find one not with all the pandemic going on ive collected all the information before on how to use the hdr and have all the information i need except i dont have enough testimonials as not everyone's talking and when they do they dont cover enough information i like to know