How to Build the Hyper Dimensional Resonator? (With photos and schematics/plans)

steven chiverton

there ive anserwed you qestion late as all notifications from here are going into my delted items file and i cant remember how to stop that except in the blocked items file but i cant remember how to find that file a s ive had so much junk i kept blocking it and somehow the email notifications from here was in it and i dident notice so mistakenly blocked it so i find out when i check the junk file s

steven chiverton

@steven chiverton your so text book just use the damn thing
if your going to use a hdr do it right you cant just go in and use it straight away without knowing the risks and other things why try using it with no vortex as far as i know theres vortex in my part of australia so ive never fully tested my hdr but have it on standbye in case oneday i find a twisted tree growing on a vortex or need to in an emergency sounds like your in a hurry for me to do the testing in full for you how would it benifet you anyhow lol

steven chiverton

Instead of getting annoyed with Steve Chiverton, tell us about the time travelling trips with your own HDR, my old friend..
Ooops, hang on a minute, you never have time travelled using your HDR have you?...What excuses do you have, cant find a vortex etc etc? ;):LOL:..
annoyed for not answering his stupid questions he must be desperate for anserws while i was stuck in hospital hearing the same thing everyday that i may be going home tommorrow only to find myself stuck in there cause they cant make up there minds when to release me if mayhem dose have a hdr he can bloody get his oiwn anserws and try his one out instead of arsking me to try it out

Mayhem

Zenith
Take it easy man, didnt know you were in hospital plus that heat over there get well soon.

Stupid questions lol. Your the one who hasnt tried his out mate.

steven chiverton

since ive been a member here ive been nagged that many times by people wanting me to try my hdr out and even time travel with no vortex and the worcest offenders were females and some guys but if they to lazy to try find hdr testamoinials of other hdr users who have had luck in finding a vortex to operate there hdr over then how would arking me to use mine help them when theres no vortex here i can find

Last edited:

Jedi963

i havent got satisfied results cause theres no vortex needed to operate the hdr over in my state of australia so all i did was just test the electromagnet out only
When you going to test
the reply button here wasent working hope it is now i haven't made any more hdr units the last one i have ill save for a latter date when i can find a real vortex to test it fully on , my electromagnet design is much better you can run it for more than an hour and it never gets hot i used pvc i recycled from 90 mil diameter storm water pipes for the ends but when you heat pvc to flatten it out and cut it it get temperd and harder and can break easy i sent one to eastern states here it got Brocken in transit by Australian post and i got fed up chasing the $90 for the damage of it by them i gave up as they made it hard to recoup the money lost in sending it so it wont survive the post and the copper wire i used from a 40 kilo spool has went up in price from the $176 i paid for mine into the hundred's of dollars when i last phone the place i got it from to check the price so i cant afford any more not from them rip off merchants . our electronics stores are tight asses as they dont sell enough coper wire on there small spools to make a decent electromagnet . you can only get small amounts at any electronics store here .
Hi
Can you make HDR for me? Tell me what you need and how much .I think about the same one like Mr Gibbs has done.

Lumbergooz

i havent got satisfied results cause theres no vortex needed to operate the hdr over in my state of australia so all i did was just test the electromagnet out only
Steve, did you try making artificial vortex to get you one step further. Steven Gibbs showed a costly one with those pipes full of quartz beads. But from so many readings, I can suspect that a Bifilar coil shaped as cone pumped with one of the sacred frequencies will create a vortex. I also saw a cone with trifilar setup and the 3-in-1 coil and progressively triggered.

steven chiverton

no to costly to make one of thoses vortex devices ones filled with coal i dont see how that helps nether with unstressed quartz as it needs to have some conductive metal at each ends to get even a small voltage and if crushed between a vice with foil at each ends you get power but small only so theres a missing element in it all like hows it going to really help

TimeFlipper

no to costly to make one of thoses vortex devices ones filled with coal i dont see how that helps nether with unstressed quartz as it needs to have some conductive metal at each ends to get even a small voltage and if crushed between a vice with foil at each ends you get power but small only so theres a missing element in it all like hows it going to really help

Allegedly, there is supposed to be a vortex where 2 Ley Lines cross each other..