How to Contact Aliens

steven chiverton

I've seen aliens several times in my life. That guy sounds like he knows what he is talking about.
If you want to contact aliens I can tell you some ways how
I know this sounds like total bullshit but I'm not joking about this
its early in the morning here in western Australia my partner nola arrives early when its still dark at my place so we can go out shopping she claims she past a transparent alien figure standing in the middle of the south west highway here which is near a national park

steven chiverton

she thought she was seeing things but im sure she was right as ive seen strange transparent anomalies to years ago on the way down south in daytime i said to my partner look at that tall invisible anoamly as it crossed the south west highway a few hundread meters ahead of us . also she said latter when i tried to get as much information from her that it reacted to her headlights and stepped back a bit as she aproached it and passed it

lamdo263

Some time ago, I found an article online that explained how to contact aliens by yourself.

The article said that you had to meditate and get into a pretty deep meditation state. Then at some point, you were supposed to be able to tap into the aliens' frequencies of energy and make mental contact with them. From there, you were somehow able to discuss mentally with them and maybe ask them to show up.

It was probably more complicated than that, but all in all, that's approximately what it was about. I'm not a huge fan of this alleged way of contact, but I do believe our minds are a formidable tool that is often underestimated.

Did you hear of something similar? What do you think?
As issues stand now somewhere up to 50% ETs that land here in some invasive ways examine human Earthlings. Human genetics materials goes at a premium off world. Just stay mindful of that in any potential dealings with ETs.