How to Contact Aliens

Krish

Edgar Mitchell Claims Aliens Intervened in Cold War to Keep the Peace on Earth

Read more: Edgar Mitchell Claims Aliens Intervened in Cold War to Keep the Peace on Earth : Science : University Herald
Aliens did it, Krish, .

I am sure that is the case. We can reach the same level technology in about 500-600 years. But after we clean up our present Business Processes. That is how life forms grow...Presently we are in Kali Yuga meaning Age of Chaos. To Peters wrote a book on Thriving in Chaos...and we are in it....Thanks.

Night Vision

Some time ago, I found an article online that explained how to contact aliens by yourself.

The article said that you had to meditate and get into a pretty deep meditation state. Then at some point, you were supposed to be able to tap into the aliens' frequencies of energy and make mental contact with them. From there, you were somehow able to discuss mentally with them and maybe ask them to show up.

It was probably more complicated than that, but all in all, that's approximately what it was about. I'm not a huge fan of this alleged way of contact, but I do believe our minds are a formidable tool that is often underestimated.

Did you hear of something similar? What do you think?
Num7, I do believe meditation and positioning ones mind in a certain state can allow access to many experiences, such as communication through music. Certain tones and tunes can be viewed as CODE. :cool: Can be used as a delivery method for CODED messages for many purposes;)

Night Vision

Some time ago, I found an article online that explained how to contact aliens by yourself.

The article said that you had to meditate and get into a pretty deep meditation state. Then at some point, you were supposed to be able to tap into the aliens' frequencies of energy and make mental contact with them. From there, you were somehow able to discuss mentally with them and maybe ask them to show up.

It was probably more complicated than that, but all in all, that's approximately what it was about. I'm not a huge fan of this alleged way of contact, but I do believe our minds are a formidable tool that is often underestimated.

Num7, I do believe meditation and positioning ones mind in a certain state can allow access to many experiences, such as communication through music. Certain tones and tunes can be viewed as CODE. :cool: Can be used as a delivery method for CODED messages for many purposes;)
Another example

Example of tunes, being used as CODE..

TnWatchdog

Another example

Good tune Night Vision. Contacting aliens with tunes reminded me of 'Close Encounters of the Third Kind' contacting the mothership.

Night Vision

Another example
Good tune Night Vision. Contacting aliens with tunes reminded me of 'Close Encounters of the Third Kind' contacting the mothership.

I have a TUNE and TONE OCD TnWatchdog:D have had since toddler age. gets weird sometimes but I enjoy it. I like looking and listening to things like tunes in a different way. Here is a thought experiment for ya. Go to youtube and pick 3 songs you like, pull them all up and play them all at once. Close your eyes and FOCUS on the one you want to hear the most then the other 2 will just tune out and disappear until your focus is broken. Is really cool sometimes I try it with 4 or more tunes at once.:eek:;):D

taykair

You want to contact aliens? All righty then. Here's what you do:

Go out into your back yard on some clear, starry night. The more rural your location, the better.

Drop your drawers, and bend over.

I'm telling ya, these alien fellers just can't resist an unprobed anus. It's like catnip to these guys.

Sorry for the joke. I just couldn't resist making an ass of myself. (Ass. Get it?)

TnWatchdog

You want to contact aliens? All righty then. Here's what you do:

Go out into your back yard on some clear, starry night. The more rural your location, the better.

Drop your drawers, and bend over.

I'm telling ya, these alien fellers just can't resist an unprobed anus. It's like catnip to these guys.

Sorry for the joke. I just couldn't resist making an ass of myself. (Ass. Get it?)
FB_IMG_1503652669715.jpg