How to Contact Aliens

Kairos

Is anything "that simple"? I'm just talking in a nut shell here. Just our English language today as an example, if you trace it back to Old English, you wouldn't understand a damn thing. Both are English - but radically different due to our evolution. In fact, our technological revolution has been the basis of many new words to describe our new technologies.

I didn't say that all natural languages are mutually intelligible. I said that, grammatically, they are the same thing. There exists the same mathematical structure underlying all human language. You just don't know about syntax, morphology, and lexicography. You don't know what a context-free grammar is, or a frame grammar if that is the more accurate model, or any of it.

Using your example, I can trace modern English back to middle English, middle English back to old English, old English back to Saxon, Saxon back to the old Germanic dialects, and those back to the Indo-European language, and the Indo-European language back even further, on and on until everything collapses into one language that all of modern homo sapiens spoke when we were perhaps no more in number than twenty thousand people and an opening out of Africa was found.

There exists no totally different language. Even if you got into conlang, you'd just mimic the human language.

OZAV

ha, ha, there are no "aliens" ... only our spacial, inter-spacial and spiritual neighbors out there ... they are ... not "alien" to their own corners of the universe, neither we are to ours ... but is probably meant in that sense, for the thread name. Btw, they know when you are in the contact, it's a lot easier to interface with them when you want to, simply remove any fear and point the 1-st message that you need help about this and that, and don't want to hurt others or to be hurt ... also remember it's being dully said "if you call them - they will come". this, for some nice guidelines, hope it helps :).

zen11

Some time ago, I found an article online that explained how to contact aliens by yourself.

The article said that you had to meditate and get into a pretty deep meditation state. Then at some point, you were supposed to be able to tap into the aliens' frequencies of energy and make mental contact with them. From there, you were somehow able to discuss mentally with them and maybe ask them to show up.

It was probably more complicated than that, but all in all, that's approximately what it was about. I'm not a huge fan of this alleged way of contact, but I do believe our minds are a formidable tool that is often underestimated.

Did you hear of something similar? What do you think?
meditation

Scarecrow

Interesting about 4 months ago, I was awakened at half awake/half awake because I hear something. I opened my eyes and there was to females by my dresser looking at my Nuclear Receptor with a real one ct. diamond attached to the bridge of four legs. I got it from Dr. Fred Bell many years ago and with the solitaire one ct diamond it is worth over $8000.00. The necklace is sterling silver dipped in 10 kt. Gold. I also have the necklace called the hologaphic projector, with 4 diamonds a total of one ct also. The late Dr. Fred Bell said, that Semjase gave him the designs to build these devices. I guess it stands to reason why Semjase visited me. She was just starring at it and when I began to talk with her it was strong telepathy and I am not certain how or why I was using such a tool. She would tell me under her breath go back to sleep. She did this for an entire week and then she would sit down beside me and I could feel the bed begin to cave in so to speak. She would giggle and say, time to get up! I told her no, I want to sleep in this morning. Then she would just tap me physically either on my forehead or my hip that was exposed from under the covers.

A few days into the first week, another female walk out of my master bedroom closet to see also my nuclear receptor and holographic projected necklaces. I didn't know her name or whether she was an alien or not. Semjase told me she was from the Pleades galaxy on one of the several planets in their solar system. My wife said to me in the morning, "Guess what"! I looked at her and she said, a Native American came to visit her and she sat down on the side of her bed and brushed her hair out of her eyes. She told my wife her name was Winona. The next morning after that, Winona showed up all in white buckskin with fringes hanging from the arms and shoulder and she what appeared to be her son and both were talking telepathically to me.

The little boy look up to his mother and said, he can see us and he can speak through telepathy and the boy looked at me and was telling me things so fast inside my mind I could not comprehend all that he was saying. It was my silver dipped in gold necklaces with real expensive diamonds as suggested by Dr. Fred Bell. I began to experience these aliens on a more personal level...It didn't happen until I took out the zirconia that Dr. Fred Bell place on to it both the Nuclear Receptor and Holographic projector. It's my hopes of seeing them again, I purchased a Super EMF Pump to attract them back, I will also use my Gibbs HDR before and during a day after the next full moon. Again to entice Semjase to revisit us in the mornings once again.

It was cool in any event!

Scar

Some time ago, I found an article online that explained how to contact aliens by yourself.

The article said that you had to meditate and get into a pretty deep meditation state. Then at some point, you were supposed to be able to tap into the aliens' frequencies of energy and make mental contact with them. From there, you were somehow able to discuss mentally with them and maybe ask them to show up.

It was probably more complicated than that, but all in all, that's approximately what it was about. I'm not a huge fan of this alleged way of contact, but I do believe our minds are a formidable tool that is often underestimated.

Did you hear of something similar? What do you think?

Interesting to bring this up, I was able to tap into communicating with two entities one for certain Semjase. The Late Dr, Fred Bell use to have a physical visiting of her and two of her co-pilots. Anyways,
Yes. But usually after being touched by one, they somehow use this as
a kind of bio transmitter (per se)...Thankfully, not all are capable of this.
It doesn't last long but in this they are capable of hearing thoughts along with
general telepathy.

Semjase from the Pleadies Galaxy she speaks perfect Telepath in fact too fast for me. She came to visit me in the early morning hours and I could only get a glimpse of her but she would be saying shh go back to sleep, it sound like a firm strong voice but it was certainly telepathic communication with her and she visited me all week long. The nuclear Receptor that I have a real ct. cut solitaire diamond attracted her and another woman who revealed her name to my wife one early morning she was called Winona.

Wind7

Staff
I didn't know where else to write this out but here goes.

I just recently purchased the Project Bluebook season 1 DVDs having no idea that this show was back. (I don't watch much TV).

Now this isn't going to sit well with some so I will ask please bear in mind, Paranormalis is the ONLY place I can think of to tell my story. This is about my mum.

She never made up stories, never lied to me, it was a sin.

I loved watching the original TV series Project Blue Book and most anything to do with aliens.
Close Encounters was very popular in the house back when it first came out.
Then it abruptly stopped.
It was the late 70's (early 80's?) when she would leave the room when anything else about alien life came on the TV.

Fast fwd to 1992.

I was a performing musician and one night I came home and found a letter written to me on the kitchen table about how she saw a UFO. I thought she was kidding then, I started reading other stories in the newspaper about UFO sightings.

Over the months ahead, she wasn't herself, she drank a bit too much and was always on edge for some reason.

Then, one night we were talking about wildlife sightings and she mentioned that there were sightings of bear close to home. I spoke of a certain time when I was walking the dogs past a grassy hillside that hid a meadow that for some reason, both dogs started whining and growling as we walked past this area.

My mum turned white and went to bed... I didn't know what I had said wrong. She got drunk.

2 nights later she told me.

She, since the late 70's (early 80's) has had the feeling of being watched.

Some time during the early 90's, she woke up and found herself stripped naked and laying on the grass in that particular meadow.
She was bleeding from the nose.

She had been seeing doctors and told me why. She wanted to know, "why her?"

"I was abducted! They.... weren't people! They just weren't people!!"

I remember this night well.
It was 1993.

She developed a lump in her nostril the doctors diagnosed as 'a natural deposit of organic materials'.

As I said, my parent did not lie.

I have always wondered what happened to her that was so terrifying that she would just freeze up and leave the room.

My mum passed away Jan. 3rd 2011. With her went her whole story.

I have seen 1 UFO in my life. So far...

I am a firm believer of the supernatural having witnessed spiritual events as early as 3 yrs old. I have spent my life learning.

I hope that if you really see an alien being...or a spirit, that it's an amicable event.

Stay safe people, learn how to keep your knowledge intact and just remember that, people can be cruel.

This is the ONLY place I would want to tell her story.

Wind7

Johnnylee

I use to do it all the time,id look in the skies and they would appear but I never meditated I would just remember when I was little and playing with my parents when they were both alive.

Scarecrow

Interesting to bring this up, I was able to tap into communicating with two entities one for certain Semjase. The Late Dr, Fred Bell use to have a physical visiting of her and two of her co-pilots. Anyways,

Semjase from the Pleadies Galaxy she speaks perfect Telepath in fact too fast for me. She came to visit me in the early morning hours and I could only get a glimpse of her but she would be saying shh go back to sleep, it sound like a firm strong voice but it was certainly telepathic communication with her and she visited me all week long. The nuclear Receptor that I have a real ct. cut solitaire diamond attracted her and another woman who revealed her name to my wife one early morning she was called Winona.

When semjase visited the both us, she didn't make physical contact for about two visits in. Then she would tap me on the head or thigh just telling me it was time to get up.. I know she was doing it in fun and gesture, so I wouldn't be scared of what was going on, Never no implants, she would whisper in my ears , when she needed me to know something. As for my wife, She would be on her side of the bed and my wife's hair fell in front of her face and my wife told me, a woman voice in her head (telepathic) told her let me move this hair back behind your ears and my wife asked mentally, who are you, she said, young one I am Semjase the same one who was with Dr. Fred Bell bless is soul. The next morning my Wife awaken made us some coffee and said to me, guess what honey? Now what I happen I said, Guess who visited me last night? Let me guess Semjase, she was talking some sort of mental telepathy and I wanted to speak with my mouth but it couldn't move, but from my mind telepathy was strong and powerful to use, when talking to Semjase.

Well dear what did she say or do to you? She told me that Semjase said, let me move that strand of hair over your face it seems uncomfortable and she gently put it around my right side ear. She said, "there you are hunny. My wife said, she is real isn't she? Yes,
honey she is very real. She told not to worry that her race are peaceful and don't get to involved in human present working out to create
a new history to be made. Then she got up, said my wife, and she said see you all both soon. And that was the last she showed up for nearly 6 months now. Since I was running my SE-5 24/7 I placed tunings into the Nuclear Receptor and one of the tunings I will make
public is, I asked to create with in my nuclear receptor as a homing beacon for Semjase to let her know we wanted to talk with her.

Just three mornings ago 2 of 3 mornings a familiar voice of a woman who likes to use my wife's voice to get me out of bed. Semjase's way of having fun, which I don't mind that much. Yesterday morning she yelled out. Hon time to get up, I got up went to the office seen my wife there and I asked her, why did you want to wake me up? She told I didn't say anything , but we both know who, together "Semjase". Of course she plated the a few days with me until she felt that I felt safe when she call on me for some type of special mission but not from here. She wasn't trying to implant anything in us but if she was like the Grey's whom the Pledians despised , the call the Insects! We have killed many of these insectoids all through the known galaxies. They are liars, cheats, butchers and murdersl

What about us Semjase, she told me, dear one, we have been waiting on the sidelines before we contacted the both of you, at the time you were not ready and neither of us could find you without the nuclear receptor and it was the cherry on top the whip cream when you purchase that one ct. solitaire (h) quality. I really admire this, it wa the diamond we were homing on to. but our ships indicate a program was being uploaded to our holographic banks for us to rendezvous with both of you. I seen yesterday your sophisticate devices. One day you will get to come in our ships our SCOUT CLASS VESSEL AND WE WILL TAKE YOU TO OUR HOME WORLD IN TH E PLEGURA GALAXY AS WE ARE THE RACE OF TEH PLEDIANSL.

Not all aliens are like the bugged eye grades nor the reptilians. There are o many races we sometimes fly to close to each other after coming through a wormhole. We lost many in those exchanges. Sad to say, Semjase said , my husband was killed going through the wormholes. Since then we made great sides, inventing the Star Canopy to help energize and communities by out of body ahead of time and then flew back inside our bodies thus avoiding the crash to save otherl

I had a grey standing next to me while I was awake, l was half awake and . I turned over nest to be was a 4 foot reticule, he never caused me or anything frightening, HE WAS MORE curious who I was than I was of him. His head an big black eyes and a slit for where the mouth was. He was very casutious. he wanted no trouble. He came when I WAS using the IDL2 that is what he was here. No-one tried any . He back off and simply vanished in to another dimensional