Debate How to increase luck in Your life?

Gacut

Time wanderer
Do you know any way to increase your luck in your life. I don't talk about "huge house and loving wife" thing.

I see that arround me everyone get more lucky encounters in their life. Such as finding something awsome on an empty road, or have better scores in work by doing literaly nothing (belive me, i see this people in my work) while i am working hard and doing pretty much ok.

I know about rabbit paws and such. Is there any way to increase Luck level in some meditations or something like this? I would really like to know your opinions and suggestions.

Gacut

Time wanderer
Thanks for advice. Well, i am pretty sure that i am pessimist in a few circumstances.
About The Secret. I watched it twice. I try to using it, i try to think about what i want to achieve but none of this ever works. And i am trying to use Secret from a pretty long time.

I was close to buy a rabbit paw from E-Bay, but i am not ready to carry a dead animal's paw everywhere with me. Poor creature.

Classicalfan626

Visionary
Zenith
Thanks for advice. Well, i am pretty sure that i am pessimist in a few circumstances.
About The Secret. I watched it twice. I try to using it, i try to think about what i want to achieve but none of this ever works. And i am trying to use Secret from a pretty long time.

I was close to buy a rabbit paw from E-Bay, but i am not ready to carry a dead animal's paw everywhere with me. Poor creature.
I'm thinking you didn't try hard enough. You might have given up too soon. Are you sure you did everything that The Secret teaches us? And to the depth that they're saying you should? You need to feel the way you'd feel once it arrives, and focus on what you really want to heart. Try meditating with your eyes closed for at least five minutes and imagine what you really want, with feelings included.

Gacut

Time wanderer

I'm thinking you didn't try hard enough. You might have given up too soon. Are you sure you did everything that The Secret teaches us? And to the depth that they're saying you should? You need to feel the way you'd feel once it arrives, and focus on what you really want to heart. Try meditating with your eyes closed for at least five minutes and imagine what you really want, with feelings included.

One thing i didn't do was the meditation. Will try that. As for the method, i am doing everything as the secret says. But for now, i am not too confident about if it's working for me. But i will not give up.I will try to keep going.

Classicalfan626

Visionary
Zenith

One thing i didn't do was the meditation. Will try that. As for the method, i am doing everything as the secret says. But for now, i am not too confident about if it's working for me. But i will not give up.I will try to keep going.
OK.

You know, it would be helpful to know what it is you really wanted that you haven't gotten yet, even with using The Secret, that way we can try and get to the bottom of why you didn't get what you wanted.

Gacut

Time wanderer
It's not something unusual. Mostly for a health for my mother and to win bigger amount of cash to make her life better on this world. I know, that the secret says "If you wish for winning a money, you need to wait really long" Or something similiar. Well, if i look at my mother's health, she is getting better. Maybe it's working in some wierd way?