Debate How to increase luck in Your life?

Classicalfan626

Visionary
Zenith
@Gacut - Perhaps. And according to Jack Canfield, author of the Chicken Soup for the Soul series of books who was featured in The Secret, it took him about a month to come up with a major breakthrough idea to get him wealthy. So my advice here is this: start praying and start focusing on something smaller than what you might have in mind.

However, if you're thinking of winning a large sum of easy money, as in via the lottery or gambling, I would seriously advise you to think again. The Secret is largely about spirituality, and winning the lottery or trying to win money by gambling tends to go against good karma, good spirituality, and virtue. Just my two cents. ;)

Gacut

Time wanderer
@Gacut - Perhaps. And according to Jack Canfield, author of the Chicken Soup for the Soul series of books who was featured in The Secret, it took him about a month to come up with a major breakthrough idea to get him wealthy. So my advice here is this: start praying and start focusing on something smaller than what you might have in mind.

However, if you're thinking of winning a large sum of easy money, as in via the lottery or gambling, I would seriously advise you to think again. The Secret is largely about spirituality, and winning the lottery or trying to win money by gambling tends to go against good karma, good spirituality, and virtue. Just my two cents. ;)

That...sounds really reasonable.

Well, i have an idea for a Youtube chanel from a long time. Maybe i should start with this one instead trying to make money from LOTTO or other powerball.

Gatekeeper

Three truths I have come to learn is life is unfair, to gain anything you must sacrifice, we are victims of circumstances form other people's choices and action. Myself I found religion to help me mentally and emotional in facing incidents in life. With others had said never give in keep going with a bit of mental fortitude you can reach goals.

Gacut

Time wanderer
Thanks everyone :) I will try every single one advice. Maybe not all in one time, but little steps ;]

Last edited:

Classicalfan626

Visionary
Zenith

That...sounds really reasonable.

Well, i have an idea for a Youtube chanel from a long time. Maybe i should start with this one instead trying to make money from LOTTO or other powerball.
If you have a really good idea for a YouTube channel, go and try it out. That sounds like a great idea! :)

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
When asking the universe for "things", you need to be as specific as possible. Example: Asking to find someone to marry isn't enough. It could give it to you without love. Be specific.

Gacut

Time wanderer
When asking the universe for "things", you need to be as specific as possible. Example: Asking to find someone to marry isn't enough. It could give it to you without love. Be specific.

This remindes me an episode of Goosebumps tv show. Where there was a witch that could grant you a wish, but you need to be precise about, what you want.
There was a girl which wanted to be admired by everyone. Witch turned her into statue in park.

When i ask universe for something, i allways have this episode in my mind and i am trying to be as specific as i can :)