Debate How to increase luck in Your life?

Gatekeeper

classicalfan626 from experience for any gain in this life something must be sacrifice. Anything you desire won't come to you you need to take action to reach it. You are right we don't know how things will come about as there will always be obstacles in the way, people for example but you can expect any journey you begin will cost you something to reach the end.

Classicalfan626

Visionary
Zenith
@Gatekeeper - I think I know what you mean. I'm not yet 100% sure I can agree with 100% of what you're saying, but I think I get it.

When I was in college, I imagined myself being accepted into my college choir. But to do that, I needed to do my best in passing the mandatory audition.

I've been praying and imagining myself having an encounter with ETs, with the intention of learning what I need to to go back in time and change history. But while I'm still here on Earth, I need to find a way to cope with things in history that I consider undesirable, although I know I will eventually change them for the better. And I need to communicate my ideas with close friends and family and do some traveling before I can initiate alien contact.

Lazy people who do nothing but sit around all day long and expect that one day they will effortlessly attract everything they ever dreamed of will never be able to fulfill their dreams. I strongly agree with you if that's what you're saying.

TimeFlipper

Thanks for advice. Well, i am pretty sure that i am pessimist in a few circumstances.
About The Secret. I watched it twice. I try to using it, i try to think about what i want to achieve but none of this ever works. And i am trying to use Secret from a pretty long time.

I was close to buy a rabbit paw from E-Bay, but i am not ready to carry a dead animal's paw everywhere with me. Poor creature.
I'm thinking you didn't try hard enough. You might have given up too soon. Are you sure you did everything that The Secret teaches us? And to the depth that they're saying you should? You need to feel the way you'd feel once it arrives, and focus on what you really want to heart. Try meditating with your eyes closed for at least five minutes and imagine what you really want, with feelings included.
I tried really hard, i focused and meditated for hours...but no, "you know who" never materialised :(:D

Gacut

Time wanderer
Lazy people who do nothing but sit around all day long and expect that one day they will effortlessly attract everything they ever dreamed of will never be able to fulfill their dreams. I strongly agree with you if that's what you're saying.

I strongly agree wit this. It is normal, even with the Secret. If you do nothing, You gain nothing.

Thoth93

Assuming you are not just "doing nothing all day" and you want to realistically increases your luck you most certainly can. you can cause the many probabilities and outcomes of events to fall in your favor more frequently and effortlessly almost. Living life in serindipitus synchronicity is the magician's thing.

Velotak

If you aren't lazy with them, and properly execute them, spells can help you. If you're talented, they can help you beyond your expectations and then some. The same thing for acquiring a patron spirit.

Or, if you aren't of a magical disposition, you could always try "normal" meditation, as in void or clear-mind. Meditation has a lot of health benefits that can be applied to increasing your general luck.