How to open a dimensional gate and see aliens book

steven chiverton

click on the stop button before it plays and what you see then is a still of the start of the video se the legs and part army boot of soldier

TimeFlipper

@steven chiverton its spanish

"A new sense is being developed in humans, which we It will allow us to see beyond what we see right now. To stimulate this new sense we must use the view a lot and that is done by seeing two (2) or more at a time, that is, you will feel an imbalance in what you see but it is the Only way to learn to use the sixth sense. There is a picture that helps stimulate our new sense, but it is not easy to get, but it is not very necessary to learn to see with sight 2 or more Things at once. That is the first step to learn to see 2 or more things at the same time. By learning to use double sight we will be taking a step forward to stimulate our new sense that is developing and use it to open the door dimensional. Opening a dimensional door is not easy it is very difficult, I do it because I have the sixth active sense. But if at the end of this book you don't learn to open a dimensional door, you can see what I see and know what those of the future."

Iam wondering my old friend, what book you are quoting from?, it looks very interesting to say the least (y):D..
There is an article in the UK Newspaper the METRO, explaining what our 6th sense could be which is a Compass, and we are all "tuned" into the Earths Magnetic Field...Unfortunately this compass only operates on our subconscious minds...Scientists discovered this after conducting a series of experiments on 30 volunteers who were exposed to "moving-Earth-strength-magnetic-fields" (1)...

Electrical brain recordings showed a subtle response that appeared to be tuned to the magnetic field of the Northern Hemisphere, where the experiments were conducted...The Artificial Geomagnetic stimulation (1) caused a drop in Alpha-Wave activity known to signal sensory processing...This implication is that the Earths magnetic field can be "sensed" in humans, just as it is in migrating birds (Migrating birds and homing pigeons all have a tiny piece of a magnet located over or within a specific part of their brains)..

However, none of the 30 experiment volunteers were able to tell WHEN they were being subjected to the changing magnetic fields..The results indicated that human brains are indeed collecting AND selectively processing directional input from magnetic field selectors...Each of the volunteers sat on a non conducting wooden seat within a Faraday cage that blocked out interfering magnetic fields...Inside the chamber, electricity was run through wire coils to mimic the Earths magnetic field...The design of the chamber allowed the direction of the field to be rotated..

Brain wave activity was measured by means of an electroencephalogram (EEG) recordings attached to the scalps...How the magnetic sensing in the brain works, is still unknown, but the scientists believe it may involve tiny iron crystals in "cells"...(Brain Cells Perhaps?, similar to the migrating and homing birds I mentioned earlier, that I read over 40years ago in a National Geographic Magazine!)..