How to open a dimensional gate and see aliens book

steven chiverton

but then the notifications have to be sent to by from here so its between here and the providers id say there was times i get error trying to get into here and the site has had a few bugs before

Secretman3811

what message i had pc problems before and couldn't check all and also i dident get any notifications half the time as if im being blocked from them and the ones i do reply to check again, give me the link to which video of mine you responded to as i haven't been getting any notifications and there must be a problem somewhere as my videos have been enabled for notifications to any replies but im just not getting any thank you for bringing my attention to this,

the hotmail i send it to you but no respond.
so now you need to fix it from youtube.com from your own you tube.com

steven chiverton

everything checks out here and depending on what date you sent it i did have some problems back before pc stuffed up had to get another and hacker pretending to be microsoft hacked my pc so i got it wiped and reinstalled [email protected]

TimeFlipper

everything checks out here and depending on what date you sent it i did have some problems back before pc stuffed up had to get another and hacker pretending to be microsoft hacked my pc so i got it wiped and reinstalled [email protected]

Maybe one of those Aliens found out you were going to read one of their Alien Books, and blocked the Dimensional Gate to stop you from getting the book :alien: :D..

I told you ages ago Cobber that you can borrow my Delta Time Generator that opens up Dimensions, Wormholes, and Vortexes (y):geek:..
The DTG has also been Quantumly Encrypted that allows me or anybody else, to get into their dimension and search about for that Alien Book for as long as it takes...However, there might be a problem!! :eek:..

You know as well as all the other Paranormalis members, that different dimensions have their own Time Constants that could be a lot different to our own Dimension..I did some rough calculations that revealed one minute in the Alien Dimension equals one year in our Dimension :oops:….Lets say it takes 30 minutes to find the Alien Book, which means you would have aged an extra 30 years more when you get back to our own Dimension...To overcome that problem, you need to connect yourself up to a combined Radio/Audio Frequency of 432Mhz :cool:(y)..

dimension-1hacker

@steven chiverton its spanish

"A new sense is being developed in humans, which we It will allow us to see beyond what we see right now. To stimulate this new sense we must use the view a lot and that is done by seeing two (2) or more at a time, that is, you will feel an imbalance in what you see but it is the Only way to learn to use the sixth sense. There is a picture that helps stimulate our new sense, but it is not easy to get, but it is not very necessary to learn to see with sight 2 or more Things at once. That is the first step to learn to see 2 or more things at the same time. By learning to use double sight we will be taking a step forward to stimulate our new sense that is developing and use it to open the door dimensional. Opening a dimensional door is not easy it is very difficult, I do it because I have the sixth active sense. But if at the end of this book you don't learn to open a dimensional door, you can see what I see and know what those of the future."
double sight meaning seeing two images at once?

steven chiverton

It was a joke intended for our member @steven chiverton
but i just only found out about it just now so better luck next time uncle time flipper , if you've seen my latest video upload theres a green headed round black eyed alien in it looking out from behind a tree half way up in a picture i took years ago at the national park here i just recently looked for hidden secrets in it like mentioned in jane tripps books and i even found a human face and soldier in it

TimeFlipper

but i just only found out about it just now so better luck next time uncle time flipper , if you've seen my latest video upload theres a green headed round black eyed alien in it looking out from behind a tree half way up in a picture i took years ago at the national park here i just recently looked for hidden secrets in it like mentioned in jane tripps books and i even found a human face and soldier in it

Is the video on Paranormalis Cobber Steve, if it is, where? :cool: