How to Remove a Curse

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
A curse can be removed by positive magic.

Jesus was the most famous positive magician. This unconditional love stuff is what protects you.

You can try it yourself or pray to positive beings to help you. You can also pray to God (he/she is a positive being).
But they only help you when you ask because of the free will.

You can send that love to you so that you have that protection. That is why Jesus said: " Love yourself as love others."

Oh, I believe that. I experience miracles now that I am aware. (I see rainbows when my prayers are answered, even on clear days). But I've prayed about this and he apparently keeps saying NO.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
the curse you are under is not removable via "letting time go by and hunker down" because it originated with YH not with any devil or any other servant or satan.. the punishment is from creator.. THE ONE AND ONLY.. and it is a pay back you will learn upon leaving the flesh..

the punishment is from your creator but and this is HUGE but! your deep state abuses it to such a degree that it will eliminate you if you do not eliminate them first.. you know all the runners you know everyone who committed high treason.. you know who they are at the lower levels (runners) and some of you know the higher levels too to a point.. enough to get to them

the punishment just like during pharaoh timeline/loop is supposed to be until you redeem yourselves via actions i spoke about here.. which is coming anyway you look at it you will do as i say here matter of time.. but your problem is much deeper than following anything good at this stage.. your problem sits within YOUR deep state.. they have full intention at getting you into full AI abyss mode.. they want much less of you and much more of the AI

What is YH?

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
This is all I can come up with:

John 15:19 (BBE) If you were of the world, you would be loved by the world: but because you are not of the world, but I have taken you out of the world, you are hated by the world.

I am hated because I am not of this world. My birth certificate says I am. I certainly don't look like a little gray alien...a hobbit, maybe... hahaha... but....

alpha centauri

Oh, I believe that. I experience miracles now that I am aware. (I see rainbows when my prayers are answered, even on clear days). But I've prayed about this and he apparently keeps saying NO.
hm maybe pray that God should guide you to the best teaching for you, so you can help yourself.

Or maybe you lack kindness and respect for yourself, i dont know. Love and kindness go hand in hand in my opinion. And that is basically the law that God gave us. Usually if you love yourself, everybody else does, in my opinion, as far as it is real love and not narcistic love. As far as I know is to full your energy with love and kindness is like removing the curse or bad karma.

Some science behind the spiritual laws:
The simple human act of kindness has numerous health benefits. It can help you experience fewer aches and pain and lower your blood pressure. It can protect your overall health twice as much as aspirin protects against heart disease. It’s free, widely available and has no side effects. UH Rainbow psychiatrist Marcie Hall, MD, explains the research-backed benefits of kindness – and how you can develop this powerful habit.
So, there are other neurotransmitters involved as well. So, you mentioned serotonin. So, serotonin can increase feelings of satisfaction. A lot of our medications that we use to treat depression and anxiety utilize serotonin because it does decrease feelings of depression. It decreases anxiety. It helps you feel more relaxed. So, by increasing serotonin, kindness is able to decrease feelings of depression and anxiety

alpha centauri

I think you have not met the right women.

What about men? I like you, too. But I am not a woman.

John 15:19 (BBE) If you were of the world, you would be loved by the world: but because you are not of the world, but I have taken you out of the world, you are hated by the world.

i think he meant only the Pharisee, who wanted to kill him and they had the worldly power. He was loved by his disciples. They were also part of the world.

unholy_dragon

I never believed in this hocus pocus until I realized I may have a curse put on me by a friend when I was a teenager. I dumped her as a friend
and she was into candle magick and such. I haven't had friends since 1987 and on social media I am ignored. No best friend. All women hate me. I cannot succeed socially.

Is there a way to remove a curse?
Curse has no power if you don't believe in it. Your whole life revolves around your beliefs. If you believe something is there then it is. Our reality is how we see it ourselves. Just think life as a daydream