Human History Hypothesis

NaturalPhilosopher

The Paracas skulls are no different than other human skulls except for the purposeful deformation. Foerster deliberately lies about this. He makes his living touring naive ignoramuses through these "mysterious sites" so he's certainly not credible.

Lloyd Pye hatched a moneygrubbing scheme designed to empty the pockets of idiots by requesting more money for research - for years on end - and not spending it on research.

Graham Hancock has openly admitted that he did pretty much no research whatsoever when writing "Fingerprints of the Gods?" At least Hancock has gotten away from constantly repeating lies that were invented by other people in his genre like he used to do. Now he tells his own lies, and won't even attempt to back up what he claims. He even stated that in his most recent book.

You know, there's no reason to wonder about the past, generally speaking that is. Yeah, it's real hard to learn, much easier to sit around and pretend nobody really knows anything about it.
There's no reason to "imagine" about humans and their ancestry either. But, of course, if you prefer avoiding hard work, then that's all you got.

Harte
classic harte

Harte

If Forester is a liar, shame on him, from what I've read though the real meat and potatoes of the Paracas skulls is in the DNA testing - do you know if that's misrepresented as well?.

The reason I hypothesize about the past is precisely because I remain skeptical of the official narrative. To each their own.
Right. Everything is misrepresented so that you can continue your sparkly fantasy existence.

Harte

Harte

Right. Everything is misrepresented so that you can continue your sparkly fantasy existence.

Harte
Sorry about that, touchy subject for me.
The fact is, as was stated (obliquely,) it is at its core a racist hypothesis.

And, yes, Foerster misrepresents DNA findings - especially considering there aren't any DNA findings for these remains from Paracas.

Harte

Harte

It's very easy to tell in any video when Foerster is lying.
Watch his mouth. If it's moving, then he's lying.

Harte

solderjunkie

Sorry about that, touchy subject for me.
The fact is, as was stated (obliquely,) it is at its core a racist hypothesis.

And, yes, Foerster misrepresents DNA findings - especially considering there aren't any DNA findings for these remains from Paracas.

Harte

No, please, go on. This is starting to get interesting.