Humanity Is Drowning In Washington’s Criminality

Night Templar

Aside from a couple of our "Founding Fathers", when has "Washington" not been less than honest with the American people? I can pretty much recall about to 1954 and on today about the "folks in D.C.", and coming from a small mill town I North Carolina, "we" generally didn't trust anyone that we didn't know and then , at times, even that was questionable grounds for trust. I trusted no one in Nam, my sniper rifle, doesn't count, and have not since after 4 yrs. there, I have found no one in government worth my trust. Wonder if the military might do a better jobs running things? Well maybe not, if Nam was an example of the military "running things".

Harte

Yes you are right...sorry!

The Russian as well as the American people are goo, but sometimes the leaders are not so good.

A good example would be the country of North Korea as a nation gone mad.

I, for one, am not goo.

I'm more like a gravy. You know - a mess, yeah, but damn tasty.

Harte

walt willis

Yes you are right...sorry!

The Russian as well as the American people are goo, but sometimes the leaders are not so good.

A good example would be the country of North Korea as a nation gone mad.

I, for one, am not goo.

I'm more like a gravy. You know - a mess, yeah, but damn tasty.

Harte

Sorry about that as I hit the "D" key way too light and it skipped the letter in "gooD".

Harte

I realize that - just rippin' on you.

I guess it wasn't funny?

Not even the gravy part?

Harte

walt willis

How could this have happed to the people of a nation of laws?

Our elected politicians were required to take an oath to preserve, protect, and defend the US Constitution against all enemies, foreign and domestic!

They have been doing just the opposite from their oath they took and the general dumb public has done nothing...

Harte

As a father of an autistic boy, I'm for anything that works.

Until you walk a mile in those shoes, you're just mouthing off on this subject.

Harte

HDRKID

It is one more sign. Yeah, of a repressive regime.

They can barely run.... and they cannot HIDE!

bigasscops.jpg