hyper dimensional resonator electromagnet

steven chiverton

The 7.8 cm diameter for the caduceus coil is what I used. It does seem to take up quite a bit of space. I used the same case in my HDR as Steven used in his. Although I also encased my caduceus coil in resin.

I would suggest using a drop down voltage converter to power the device. Gibbs says the HDR does not work the way he intended if you use the higher 240 volt mains. He also says the HDR's work even better if you use a car voltage converter that up converts the car voltage from 12 volts to 120 volts.

The electromagnet I made to the dimensions of the one in the web picture has a wire resistance of 17.1 ohms. The larger of the two in my picture. That electromagnet only draws 1/3 of an amp at the rated 120 volt, and only gets mildly warm during operation.

My second electromagnet has a wire resistance of 11.5 ohms and draws 2/3 of an amp at the 120 volt rating. However when monitoring the temperature on my smaller electromagnet, it heats up to about the same temperature as the one posted by Carlos X in one of his YouTube videos.

With any luck Hdrkid might be able to provide an actual resistance reading from his electromagnet. But it would also be nice to know where Gibbs obtains his soft iron cores from.
voltage convertors here are 12 to 40 volts ac they don't drop them so they match our mains voltage of 240vac, but later ill try purchasing on e bay an American voltage invertor it may then do that

steven chiverton

this is one of a number of things needed for the hyper dimensional resonator said to be 7 layers of 21 awg=21 American wire gauge wire. on a 7 inch long core, I've made a number of them but I used a 8 inch long core and I made pvc spacers to space the coil for the length of 7 inches this way the round spacers makes it very easy to roll wire onto the core , mild steel core was the best and iron core just kept burning out the 3 amp safety fuse , I didn't have soft iron and nothing like the ferrite type cores just some kind of solid looking iron so I have several hdr electromagnets and only 2 are iron types and replacing the 3 amp fuse with higher current rating fuses can fix the burnout problem when useing solid iron bars for the former in an electromagnet , I have 7 layered electromagnets and 7.8 layered in reference to the 7.8hz Schumann resonance, and 7.5 layered in reference to the brain wave frequency, which some may say its 7.8 but who knows for sure and I have found that the hdr can use these various layered electromagnets ok , I've, since I took this picture upgraded the simple electromagnet designs and have handles on them and I used high tempiture polymide tape brought cheap on e bay , cheaper than altronics which also sell them and I used layers of that high tempiture silicon tape over the top , the polymide tape I wrapped one or 2 layers between every layer of coper wound and this makes it very easy to wind the next layer over the top of the previous layers without the coper winds dropping down and making it look uneven and not so level, during testing of my 7.8 layered electromagnet as I got to close to filming it with my digital camcorder , it kept mysteriously shutting down my camcorder so I used a tripod and zoom feature to capture video of 2 watches rotating opposite to each other at the same time in a double field at the one end of the electromagnet, a multipole field north and south at one end
can anyone do this here's my video showing the impossible or isn't it, can Steven Gibbs do this.

you have already shown us this on one of your links :)
how do you remove some of the double links ive put one to many of the same link to my video and if I reply it seems to add it again

steven chiverton

since I started to use the round disc shaped rare earth magnet I did another test this time with the round powerful rare earth magnet left attached to the end of the electromagnet , things then got better as with polarity reversal switch in one position I got a north pole field and it made my watch go forwards fast and the rare earth magnet stayed in position and didn't move which id say is normal but when I switched the polarity reversal switch the other way the electromagnetic field was alternating between north and south so fast it made the compass needle vibrate backwards and forwards fast and the rare earth magnet didn't move it stayed there and the compass I used was the compass with the wrong magnetic alignment where the red was pointing south instead of north and since that experiment the electromagnet alternating fast field somehow corrected it so now the red north pole needle is now pointing in the proper north direction instead of south, so the polarity switch is working better and different with the rare earth magnet attached than without it

steven chiverton

like to know what Steven Gibbs would say about this he may know something I don't know yet know love to hear his input
I've received my magnetic field viewer film and ran a few quick tests on my 7.8 layered electromagnet and what I saw with the film held against the disc shaped rare earth magnet stuck to the end of the electromagnet was different than when I took the film away and held it up in some light , the film showed and after image and white in colour with an uncertain centre colour larger circle , and when I switched the polarity switch to the multipole field the after image left on the magnetic field viewer film showed something very bizarre ill try write it down or draw a picture next time of what the hell I just saw .

steven chiverton

test 2 , with the 7.8 layered electromagnet switched on as I hold the magnetic viewer film up against the disc shaped rare earth magnet stuck to the front of the electromagnet, with the polarity switch on multipole field I can see the round disc magnet as a dark disc through the magnetic viewer film and surrounding it is a tense white glow and when I slowly move the film away I have an after image of a larger light white circle surrounded by a more intense white glowing circle and from the top to the near centre is a axis like glow and right where it runs to the middle it stops as if its so intense its invisible in the exact middle, and from the opposite side of the centre the axis glow runs to the bottom where it joins the white glow surrounding the whole circle so imagine a circle and its slight whitish and surrounded by more intense white glow and through the centre like a compass needle its point in the exact middle is invisible and the white intersection cannot be seen but strange shaped and these white axis lines are not directly opposite to each other they are angled like say a 5 degrees off magnetic north compass needle showing true north from the false north , now yous know how lousy I am at trying to explain the unexplainable

steven chiverton

I've recently tested the multipole fields of the hdr electromagnet on a glass of water then drank it, its taste was changed and I slept lovely last night and wake up with a very clear reality and mind and vision as if I've had some kind of unknown renewal, I've never felt so good like that before its done something good and before I went to bed last night I listened to only some of a long YouTube video said to be a powerful third eye opener with the imagery and soft sounds of it I wonder if it had something to do to with this new sensation I've got now I did feel a light ache behind the third eye area so something's going on its new to me what ever it is

steven chiverton

today I did another test useing that bizarre 7.8 layered electromagnet and this time I held one end of a double pointed quartz crystal into the centre of the powerful disc shaped rare earth magnet stuck to the active end of the hdr electromagnet and used my magnetic field viewer film to see what the field looks like , so I held the film against the length of the crystal and what I got was a strait few mm wide white line image on the film that went to half the length of the crystal as if the em field was phocused to form a short beam

steven chiverton

this is one of a number of things needed for the hyper dimensional resonator said to be 7 layers of 21 awg=21 American wire gauge wire. on a 7 inch long core, I've made a number of them but I used a 8 inch long core and I made pvc spacers to space the coil for the length of 7 inches this way the round spacers makes it very easy to roll wire onto the core , mild steel core was the best and iron core just kept burning out the 3 amp safety fuse , I didn't have soft iron and nothing like the ferrite type cores just some kind of solid looking iron so I have several hdr electromagnets and only 2 are iron types and replacing the 3 amp fuse with higher current rating fuses can fix the burnout problem when useing solid iron bars for the former in an electromagnet , I have 7 layered electromagnets and 7.8 layered in reference to the 7.8hz Schumann resonance, and 7.5 layered in reference to the brain wave frequency, which some may say its 7.8 but who knows for sure and I have found that the hdr can use these various layered electromagnets ok , I've, since I took this picture upgraded the simple electromagnet designs and have handles on them and I used high tempiture polymide tape brought cheap on e bay , cheaper than altronics which also sell them and I used layers of that high tempiture silicon tape over the top , the polymide tape I wrapped one or 2 layers between every layer of coper wound and this makes it very easy to wind the next layer over the top of the previous layers without the coper winds dropping down and making it look uneven and not so level, during testing of my 7.8 layered electromagnet as I got to close to filming it with my digital camcorder , it kept mysteriously shutting down my camcorder so I used a tripod and zoom feature to capture video of 2 watches rotating opposite to each other at the same time in a double field at the one end of the electromagnet, a multipole field north and south at one end
ive designed a new 7 layer electromagnet to experiment with but like the 2 iron core types out of 9 electromagnets ive made this keeps blowing the 4 amp fuse to so ill try a 10 amp fuse when I get some , this latest electromagnet I designed to cancel out well if it is supposed to do that when alternating the layers like clockwise anticlockwise and clockwise and anticlockwise and so on an experiment to create some kind of opposition effect to the fields my multipole field electromagnet , I cannot find a better way to put it

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
ive designed a new 7 layer electromagnet to experiment with but like the 2 iron core types out of 9 electromagnets ive made this keeps blowing the 4 amp fuse to so ill try a 10 amp fuse when I get some , this latest electromagnet I designed to cancel out well if it is supposed to do that when alternating the layers like clockwise anticlockwise and clockwise and anticlockwise and so on an experiment to create some kind of opposition effect to the fields my multipole field electromagnet , I cannot find a better way to put it

I got some info that will definitely help. I obtained a resistance measurement from someone with an electromagnet from Steven Gibbs. The resistance is 11.4 ohms. I looked up how many feet of 21 AWG wire it would take to give that resistance rating. My chart says to use 78.111 feet of wire for every ohm of resistance. That comes out to 890.4654 feet of wire. Almost 2.2 lbs of wire.

Also I made one and it turns out that one row is two layers of wire. My electromagnet was wound on a 7 inch steel core. I used spacers at each end. So the actual length of my coil was at 5.75 inches. Seven rows of wire is actually 14 layers of wire.

I think the information on the internet is for the older style electromagnet that Steven Gibbs used to make before the current design. As I remember the older style was made using speaker wire.