hyper dimensional resonator electromagnet

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
in one test using the same bizarre working 7.8 layered electromagnet that dose good when powered from the hdr using our 240vac at 50hz the results i got today when powering it from 120vac american power was different the watch wouldn't react to the filed and rotate the handle fast like in other tests but instead it did not do it till i removed the 2 disc shaped rare earth magnets stuck to that electromagnets, end ,

In case you didn't know, the watch has an electromagnet inside it. So what is happening is the watches electromagnet synchronizes with with the field frequency of the bigger external electromagnet. Normally the watch gets a signal to its internal electromagnet once a second. But the external magnetic field from your mains power supply magnet causes the internal watch electromagnet to vibrate at 50 cps instead.

insidequartzwatch.jpg

steven chiverton

in one test using the same bizarre working 7.8 layered electromagnet that dose good when powered from the hdr using our 240vac at 50hz the results i got today when powering it from 120vac american power was different the watch wouldn't react to the filed and rotate the handle fast like in other tests but instead it did not do it till i removed the 2 disc shaped rare earth magnets stuck to that electromagnets, end ,

In case you didn't know, the watch has an electromagnet inside it. So what is happening is the watches electromagnet synchronizes with with the field frequency of the bigger external electromagnet. Normally the watch gets a signal to its internal electromagnet once a second. But the external magnetic field from your mains power supply magnet causes the internal watch electromagnet to vibrate at 50 cps instead.

insidequartzwatch.jpg
very well said einstein and they say its a time field hm

Einstein

Temporal Engineer

insidequartzwatch.jpg
very well said einstein and they say its a time field hm

I got a similar response when using an all digital watch close to my Tesla coil. But the Tesla coil just produces a very strong oscillating electric field. But inside the watch there is a quartz crystal. Quartz is very susceptible to electric fields. So the watches quartz crystal was oscillating at the Tesla coil field frequency.

That got me thinking about atomic clocks. Supposed to be the most accurate time pieces. But atomic clocks tick faster when away from the earth. And that has to do with the gravitational weight. So we are told that time flows slower here on the earth. But maybe that isn't so. Since the observations show atomic clocks click slower merely because of gravity. There is no definitive proof that gravity effects the overall flow rate of time.

steven chiverton

this is one of a number of things needed for the hyper dimensional resonator said to be 7 layers of 21 awg=21 American wire gauge wire. on a 7 inch long core, I've made a number of them but I used a 8 inch long core and I made pvc spacers to space the coil for the length of 7 inches this way the round spacers makes it very easy to roll wire onto the core , mild steel core was the best and iron core just kept burning out the 3 amp safety fuse , I didn't have soft iron and nothing like the ferrite type cores just some kind of solid looking iron so I have several hdr electromagnets and only 2 are iron types and replacing the 3 amp fuse with higher current rating fuses can fix the burnout problem when useing solid iron bars for the former in an electromagnet , I have 7 layered electromagnets and 7.8 layered in reference to the 7.8hz Schumann resonance, and 7.5 layered in reference to the brain wave frequency, which some may say its 7.8 but who knows for sure and I have found that the hdr can use these various layered electromagnets ok , I've, since I took this picture upgraded the simple electromagnet designs and have handles on them and I used high tempiture polymide tape brought cheap on e bay , cheaper than altronics which also sell them and I used layers of that high tempiture silicon tape over the top , the polymide tape I wrapped one or 2 layers between every layer of coper wound and this makes it very easy to wind the next layer over the top of the previous layers without the coper winds dropping down and making it look uneven and not so level, during testing of my 7.8 layered electromagnet as I got to close to filming it with my digital camcorder , it kept mysteriously shutting down my camcorder so I used a tripod and zoom feature to capture video of 2 watches rotating opposite to each other at the same time in a double field at the one end of the electromagnet, a multipole field north and south at one end

with the bizarre acting 7.8 layered electromagnet powered from the hdr unit run from 120vac american , and the 2 powerful disc shaped rare earth magnets stuck at the end, removed and held on my right hand i can feel them both vibrating when i moved them towards the north direction at a maximum range of 40 inches away that's just over 3 feet . i wonder how far it would be felt if i powered it from our australian higher ac 50hz voltage of 240vac

steven chiverton

i also used the same electromagnets magnetic field to treat some demineralised water in 2 new empty poison bottles i brought the chemist and i ran a green laser through the bottles while they was in front of the electromagnet , the beam was strait but as i moved the laser towards the neck the beam arced before the neck where it was still strait i think because its just below the neck it may of did that because the glass may be thicker to before the neck

steven chiverton

i received 2 magnetic hematite rings i bought on ebay today along with 2 free stainless steel magic rings , with the bare electromagnet end without the 2 disc shaped rare earth magnets attached i stuck one of the hematite rings on it and the other overlapping and when the electromagnet was on the overlapping ring rocks up and down like a seesaw effect continuously while the hdr is on and electromagnet running.

steven chiverton

ive tried again today to replicate that simple experiment to sense the 40 inch range of vibration of the powerful pair of disc shaped rare earth magnets stuck together and held in my hand and the range i can feel them vibrate from the pulsed electromagnetic field from my hdr electromagnet is not the same as if something mystery was in play when i first got the best results at 40 inches away but now its less so some outside force may of been involved for all i know and the magnets are getting stronger and harder to pull apart let alone slide apart and after a lot of messing around trying to get them apart i clamped both onto the brass disc edge of a piezo electric buzzer and soldered a 3mm led to the solder spots on it and brought it close to the hdr electromagnet and the vibration of the magnets still lit up the led , but i have a more better idea and ill try it out when i can get some sensitive springs to make it more sensitive to vibration like a geophone coil, and ive found a number of comparisons to the pulsed vibrating electromagnetic field from the electromagnet and how it makes metal objects vibrate and shake to the same or similar effects caused by ufos when nearby.

steven chiverton

The 7.8 cm diameter for the caduceus coil is what I used. It does seem to take up quite a bit of space. I used the same case in my HDR as Steven used in his. Although I also encased my caduceus coil in resin.

I would suggest using a drop down voltage converter to power the device. Gibbs says the HDR does not work the way he intended if you use the higher 240 volt mains. He also says the HDR's work even better if you use a car voltage converter that up converts the car voltage from 12 volts to 120 volts.

The electromagnet I made to the dimensions of the one in the web picture has a wire resistance of 17.1 ohms. The larger of the two in my picture. That electromagnet only draws 1/3 of an amp at the rated 120 volt, and only gets mildly warm during operation.

My second electromagnet has a wire resistance of 11.5 ohms and draws 2/3 of an amp at the 120 volt rating. However when monitoring the temperature on my smaller electromagnet, it heats up to about the same temperature as the one posted by Carlos X in one of his YouTube videos.

With any luck Hdrkid might be able to provide an actual resistance reading from his electromagnet. But it would also be nice to know where Gibbs obtains his soft iron cores from.
voltage convertors here are 12 to 40 volts ac they don't drop them so they match our mains voltage of 240vac, but later ill try purchasing on e bay an American voltage invertor it may then do that

Attachments

• step_trans400_h1.jpg
    step_trans400_h1.jpg
    131.5 KB · Views: 3

steven chiverton

this is one of a number of things needed for the hyper dimensional resonator said to be 7 layers of 21 awg=21 American wire gauge wire. on a 7 inch long core, I've made a number of them but I used a 8 inch long core and I made pvc spacers to space the coil for the length of 7 inches this way the round spacers makes it very easy to roll wire onto the core , mild steel core was the best and iron core just kept burning out the 3 amp safety fuse , I didn't have soft iron and nothing like the ferrite type cores just some kind of solid looking iron so I have several hdr electromagnets and only 2 are iron types and replacing the 3 amp fuse with higher current rating fuses can fix the burnout problem when useing solid iron bars for the former in an electromagnet , I have 7 layered electromagnets and 7.8 layered in reference to the 7.8hz Schumann resonance, and 7.5 layered in reference to the brain wave frequency, which some may say its 7.8 but who knows for sure and I have found that the hdr can use these various layered electromagnets ok , I've, since I took this picture upgraded the simple electromagnet designs and have handles on them and I used high tempiture polymide tape brought cheap on e bay , cheaper than altronics which also sell them and I used layers of that high tempiture silicon tape over the top , the polymide tape I wrapped one or 2 layers between every layer of coper wound and this makes it very easy to wind the next layer over the top of the previous layers without the coper winds dropping down and making it look uneven and not so level, during testing of my 7.8 layered electromagnet as I got to close to filming it with my digital camcorder , it kept mysteriously shutting down my camcorder so I used a tripod and zoom feature to capture video of 2 watches rotating opposite to each other at the same time in a double field at the one end of the electromagnet, a multipole field north and south at one end
ive designed a new 7 layer electromagnet to experiment with but like the 2 iron core types out of 9 electromagnets ive made this keeps blowing the 4 amp fuse to so ill try a 10 amp fuse when I get some , this latest electromagnet I designed to cancel out well if it is supposed to do that when alternating the layers like clockwise anticlockwise and clockwise and anticlockwise and so on an experiment to create some kind of opposition effect to the fields my multipole field electromagnet , I cannot find a better way to put it

I got some info that will definitely help. I obtained a resistance measurement from someone with an electromagnet from Steven Gibbs. The resistance is 11.4 ohms. I looked up how many feet of 21 AWG wire it would take to give that resistance rating. My chart says to use 78.111 feet of wire for every ohm of resistance. That comes out to 890.4654 feet of wire. Almost 2.2 lbs of wire.

Also I made one and it turns out that one row is two layers of wire. My electromagnet was wound on a 7 inch steel core. I used spacers at each end. So the actual length of my coil was at 5.75 inches. Seven rows of wire is actually 14 layers of wire.

I think the information on the internet is for the older style electromagnet that Steven Gibbs used to make before the current design. As I remember the older style was made using speaker wire.
speaker wire had twisted strands that break to easy so the single 21awg wire was better

dustin255

Has anyone measured the the magnetic field on any of Gibbs electromagnets? I tried but mine only can go as high as 100 mg and it's hit the highest it could go on my meter.