hyper dimensional resonator electromagnet

steven chiverton

my latest newest experimental electromagnet still blows a fuse even at 10 amps sp the best way is to try a 240vac house hold light globe for a fuse it can handle more current and yet glow if its high

steven chiverton

The 7.8 cm diameter for the caduceus coil is what I used. It does seem to take up quite a bit of space. I used the same case in my HDR as Steven used in his. Although I also encased my caduceus coil in resin.

I would suggest using a drop down voltage converter to power the device. Gibbs says the HDR does not work the way he intended if you use the higher 240 volt mains. He also says the HDR's work even better if you use a car voltage converter that up converts the car voltage from 12 volts to 120 volts.

The electromagnet I made to the dimensions of the one in the web picture has a wire resistance of 17.1 ohms. The larger of the two in my picture. That electromagnet only draws 1/3 of an amp at the rated 120 volt, and only gets mildly warm during operation.

My second electromagnet has a wire resistance of 11.5 ohms and draws 2/3 of an amp at the 120 volt rating. However when monitoring the temperature on my smaller electromagnet, it heats up to about the same temperature as the one posted by Carlos X in one of his YouTube videos.

With any luck Hdrkid might be able to provide an actual resistance reading from his electromagnet. But it would also be nice to know where Gibbs obtains his soft iron cores from.
voltage convertors here are 12 to 40 volts ac they don't drop them so they match our mains voltage of 240vac, but later ill try purchasing on e bay an American voltage inverter it may then do that
received my convertor today just have to get an australian to american ac adaptor plug for it

steven chiverton

ive made my first test using the 240vac australian to 120 vac american convertor and the vibration of the electromagnet can be felt still but the em field is less farther away than it was when powered from just the 240vac mains here in australia ,without the convertor. and as for the spinning watch effect ,it still goes ok, but you have to find a special area around the electromagnets front end where the field is to do it , its like looking for a fine time line in a meter of space and as for putting the watch on top of the electromagnets body the watch only spins if in a certain area so its more harder to find that area in the field to spin the watch with 120 vac american voltage compared to 240vac australian voltage which is easy and gets the best results , as for adjusting the potentiometers it made no difference at all so they may be for something else if not adjusting electromagnet intensity, as for the polarity reversal switch for multi magnetic field it then makes no difference unless the watch is in a special area but then you don't get any multipole effects like it does when powered by just the 240vac australian mains voltage . the electromagnet dose take longer to get hot and that's a good thing to so the 7.8 layered electromagnet test is a bit strange and different using 120v ac american than with the 240vac australian power , more tests to do yet

TimeFlipper

There is a difference in mains frequency between you and the US...for example your mains frequency is 50Hz and its 60Hz in the US, or did you use a converter that can supply both 50 and 60Hz, could this account for anything?

steven chiverton

this is one of a number of things needed for the hyper dimensional resonator said to be 7 layers of 21 awg=21 American wire gauge wire. on a 7 inch long core, I've made a number of them but I used a 8 inch long core and I made pvc spacers to space the coil for the length of 7 inches this way the round spacers makes it very easy to roll wire onto the core , mild steel core was the best and iron core just kept burning out the 3 amp safety fuse , I didn't have soft iron and nothing like the ferrite type cores just some kind of solid looking iron so I have several hdr electromagnets and only 2 are iron types and replacing the 3 amp fuse with higher current rating fuses can fix the burnout problem when useing solid iron bars for the former in an electromagnet , I have 7 layered electromagnets and 7.8 layered in reference to the 7.8hz Schumann resonance, and 7.5 layered in reference to the brain wave frequency, which some may say its 7.8 but who knows for sure and I have found that the hdr can use these various layered electromagnets ok , I've, since I took this picture upgraded the simple electromagnet designs and have handles on them and I used high tempiture polymide tape brought cheap on e bay , cheaper than altronics which also sell them and I used layers of that high tempiture silicon tape over the top , the polymide tape I wrapped one or 2 layers between every layer of coper wound and this makes it very easy to wind the next layer over the top of the previous layers without the coper winds dropping down and making it look uneven and not so level, during testing of my 7.8 layered electromagnet as I got to close to filming it with my digital camcorder , it kept mysteriously shutting down my camcorder so I used a tripod and zoom feature to capture video of 2 watches rotating opposite to each other at the same time in a double field at the one end of the electromagnet, a multipole field north and south at one end

with my new 240 volts ac to 120 volts ac american convertor i performed a second test using this lower voltage on my 7.8 layered electromagnet , and this time i managed to get a watch to spin both ways in the fields at the one end but the power of that feild is much less and i have to hold the watch closer to the end of the em magnet to get this effect and the field has less range to but the electromagnet takes ages to get hot which is good , and with the polarity switch switched to south field i seem to be able to still find a multiple field then in that to so i wonder if the switch is really doing what it should do or is there some kind of capacitance effect inside that switch between the switching contacts in play , and with just the 240 vac at 50hz ive never found the south field to have also a multiple field before so somethings changed here

steven chiverton

in one test using the same bizarre working 7.8 layered electromagnet that dose good when powered from the hdr using our 240vac at 50hz the results i got today when powering it from 120vac american power was different the watch wouldn't react to the filed and rotate the handle fast like in other tests but instead it did not do it till i removed the 2 disc shaped rare earth magnets stuck to that electromagnets, end ,