hyper dimensional resonator electromagnet

steven chiverton

this is one of a number of things needed for the hyper dimensional resonator said to be 7 layers of 21 awg=21 American wire gauge wire. on a 7 inch long core, I've made a number of them but I used a 8 inch long core and I made pvc spacers to space the coil for the length of 7 inches this way the round spacers makes it very easy to roll wire onto the core , mild steel core was the best and iron core just kept burning out the 3 amp safety fuse , I didn't have soft iron and nothing like the ferrite type cores just some kind of solid looking iron so I have several hdr electromagnets and only 2 are iron types and replacing the 3 amp fuse with higher current rating fuses can fix the burnout problem when useing solid iron bars for the former in an electromagnet , I have 7 layered electromagnets and 7.8 layered in reference to the 7.8hz Schumann resonance, and 7.5 layered in reference to the brain wave frequency, which some may say its 7.8 but who knows for sure and I have found that the hdr can use these various layered electromagnets ok , I've, since I took this picture upgraded the simple electromagnet designs and have handles on them and I used high tempiture polymide tape brought cheap on e bay , cheaper than altronics which also sell them and I used layers of that high tempiture silicon tape over the top , the polymide tape I wrapped one or 2 layers between every layer of coper wound and this makes it very easy to wind the next layer over the top of the previous layers without the coper winds dropping down and making it look uneven and not so level, during testing of my 7.8 layered electromagnet as I got to close to filming it with my digital camcorder , it kept mysteriously shutting down my camcorder so I used a tripod and zoom feature to capture video of 2 watches rotating opposite to each other at the same time in a double field at the one end of the electromagnet, a multipole field north and south at one end

Attachments

• IMG_1313.JPG
    IMG_1313.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 41
Last edited:

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
Hi Steven

I do believe the published info for constructing the electromagnet is incorrect. I recall it being 21 AWG wire, 7 layers wound on a 7 inch soft iron core. It was also stated that the amount of wire to use was 200 feet. But there is a couple of ways to find out how much wire to use. The method I used was the picture method. There is a picture on the web of an electromagnet made by Steven Gibbs. I used this picture to take measurements off of to determine how much wire to use to make the electromagnet.

electromagnet_watch.jpg

I just downloaded this image to my hard drive and adjusted the size on my monitor screen so that the magnet core length was 7 inches. The winding diameter shows to be 2 inches. The actual winding length appears to measure around 6 inches. The tapers at each end appear to be some type of filler putty. So the actual winding on a Steven Gibbs magnet measures out to be 6 inches long by 2 inches wide.

The second method which would be more accurate is to take an ohms reading of an electromagnet made by Steven Gibbs. I have a chart which shows me how many feet per ohm of wire for each AWG wire size. The value for 21 AWG wire is 78.111 feet/ohm. If I could get an HDR owner to take this measurement, then duplicating the electromagnet would be much easier.

The reason for my wanting to duplicate the electromagnet is because the HDR units made by Steven Gibbs don't appear to have any complaints by their users. Which isn't the case for HDR units made by someone else.

Also there is the stated info that the electromagnet uses a soft iron core. All of us that attempt to duplicate the magnet are left using a steel core due to the unavailability of soft iron. So I don't really know if that makes a difference. But wrought iron is also very low in carbon content so that might be an acceptable substitute. Cast iron is very high in carbon content and would be even less desirable than using a steel core.

I have made two versions of the electromagnet. One using the picture measurement method. The second one I made using a 7 row method. Where a row is two layers of wire. So my second electromagnet only measures 1 and 3/4 inch across. It turns out there is a difference on an oscilloscope between the 2 different electromagnets. The larger electromagnet shows only a negative 60 DC volts left over after going through the electromagnet. The smaller electromagnet shows there is a negative 100 DC volts left over. The available voltage after the electromagnet is what goes through the time coils. So what that value is supposed to be is unknown. But I'll bet that this is why the Gibbs HDR's work and others don't.

Here is a picture of the 2 electromagnets I have made:

100_0531.jpg

steven chiverton

interesting I've made a total of 7 or 8 electromagnets some are wound on the inch diameter mild steel bar other on a inch and a quarter diameter mild steel bar, my bars are 8 inchers long a set round pvc spacers at each end and an inch from the ends so im left with 7 inches to wind my layers in the mid section which is 7 inchers between the pvc spacers this set up makes it easy to roll the wire onto look through my OneDrive and documents, links I've put in the forums you can see pictures of my electromagnets and a wealth of information you could use to improve your hdr designs , and some good improvising and ingenuity you could build anything from the bits of data and circuits. the resistance of my electromagnets varies my first 7 .5 layered electromagnet I made in reference to the 7.5hz brain wave frequency measured 7.0 ohms my second 7.5 layered electromagnet measured 6.7 ohms my first 7.8 layers electromagnet in reference to the 7.8hz Schumann resonance measured 7.0 ohms the same as the first 7.5 layered electromagnet my second 7.8 layered electromagnet measured 7.3 ohms and my first 7 layer electromagnet measured 6.6 ohms my second 7 layered electromagnet measured 6.5 ohms. ive read that to that the wire was 21awg so I brought a 40kilo roll of it and the bar 7 inches long I used 8 inches and wound onto 7 inches out of that . in Australia we have 240 volts ac at 50hz mains so im useing that and my diodes are rated at 400 volts 6 amps each , diodes normally have a voltage drop to but I dident facter that in

Last edited:

steven chiverton

oh I have to ask, the pancake coils in the Steven Gibbs hdr looked bigger than 7.8cm diameter as said it was, is it completely flatt, as mine are a bit wide like a few mills wide which I think may be ok considering our voltage 240vac is higher than America I think and the resin used to encase it in makes it look magnified and bigger in the picture , like to know for sure the ohms reading for the steven gibbs electromagnet for sure

TimeFlipper

Hi Steven

I do believe the published info for constructing the electromagnet is incorrect. I recall it being 21 AWG wire, 7 layers wound on a 7 inch soft iron core. It was also stated that the amount of wire to use was 200 feet. But there is a couple of ways to find out how much wire to use. The method I used was the picture method. There is a picture on the web of an electromagnet made by Steven Gibbs. I used this picture to take measurements off of to determine how much wire to use to make the electromagnet.

electromagnet_watch.jpg

I just downloaded this image to my hard drive and adjusted the size on my monitor screen so that the magnet core length was 7 inches. The winding diameter shows to be 2 inches. The actual winding length appears to measure around 6 inches. The tapers at each end appear to be some type of filler putty. So the actual winding on a Steven Gibbs magnet measures out to be 6 inches long by 2 inches wide.

The second method which would be more accurate is to take an ohms reading of an electromagnet made by Steven Gibbs. I have a chart which shows me how many feet per ohm of wire for each AWG wire size. The value for 21 AWG wire is 78.111 feet/ohm. If I could get an HDR owner to take this measurement, then duplicating the electromagnet would be much easier.

The reason for my wanting to duplicate the electromagnet is because the HDR units made by Steven Gibbs don't appear to have any complaints by their users. Which isn't the case for HDR units made by someone else.

Also there is the stated info that the electromagnet uses a soft iron core. All of us that attempt to duplicate the magnet are left using a steel core due to the unavailability of soft iron. So I don't really know if that makes a difference. But wrought iron is also very low in carbon content so that might be an acceptable substitute. Cast iron is very high in carbon content and would be even less desirable than using a steel core.

I have made two versions of the electromagnet. One using the picture measurement method. The second one I made using a 7 row method. Where a row is two layers of wire. So my second electromagnet only measures 1 and 3/4 inch across. It turns out there is a difference on an oscilloscope between the 2 different electromagnets. The larger electromagnet shows only a negative 60 DC volts left over after going through the electromagnet. The smaller electromagnet shows there is a negative 100 DC volts left over. The available voltage after the electromagnet is what goes through the time coils. So what that value is supposed to be is unknown. But I'll bet that this is why the Gibbs HDR's work and others don't.

Here is a picture of the 2 electromagnets I have made:

100_0531.jpg
Can you imagine Pegii wrestling with a 40kilo drum of 21awg? Bless her :confused::D

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
The 7.8 cm diameter for the caduceus coil is what I used. It does seem to take up quite a bit of space. I used the same case in my HDR as Steven used in his. Although I also encased my caduceus coil in resin.

I would suggest using a drop down voltage converter to power the device. Gibbs says the HDR does not work the way he intended if you use the higher 240 volt mains. He also says the HDR's work even better if you use a car voltage converter that up converts the car voltage from 12 volts to 120 volts.

The electromagnet I made to the dimensions of the one in the web picture has a wire resistance of 17.1 ohms. The larger of the two in my picture. That electromagnet only draws 1/3 of an amp at the rated 120 volt, and only gets mildly warm during operation.

My second electromagnet has a wire resistance of 11.5 ohms and draws 2/3 of an amp at the 120 volt rating. However when monitoring the temperature on my smaller electromagnet, it heats up to about the same temperature as the one posted by Carlos X in one of his YouTube videos.

With any luck Hdrkid might be able to provide an actual resistance reading from his electromagnet. But it would also be nice to know where Gibbs obtains his soft iron cores from.

steven chiverton

I've never fully tested my 3 hdr units I made not even the time coil as im trying to get as much information before I try it encase I vanish and never to re appear again lol , but if I can get a watch spinning from the magnetic field of the hdr electromagnet like all those who brought Steven Gibbs hdr did on you tube , which is what I have been able to do , easy then I can assume its working ok here well half of it anyhow he has sent hdrs to Australia and new Zealand so it be able to work on our voltages easy and at our frequency of 50 hertz, no problems , everyone can get there hdrs electromagnet to spin but somehow one of my 7.8 layered electromagnets can spin a watch both ways and with 2 watches at the same time so there's a multipole electromagnetic field at the same end of the electromagnet and that's strange indeed , and I've captured it on video and its on my you tube channel, link is in the forums here and my photos and folders even all my bajak capacitor stuff and builds and my hdr units to and much more take a good look through it you'll find plenty handy stuff. I've installed a reverse polarity switch only on one of my hdr units well I wired one up for it while waiting on some to come from china I brought on e bay which I've just got and my time coils I made from rubber coated electric guitar chord easy and it has 2 insulated wires inside . are the pancake coils completely flat and thin or wide by a few millimetres

steven chiverton

this is one of a number of things needed for the hyper dimensional resonator said to be 7 layers of 21 awg=21 American wire gauge wire. on a 7 inch long core, I've made a number of them but I used a 8 inch long core and I made pvc spacers to space the coil for the length of 7 inches this way the round spacers makes it very easy to roll wire onto the core , mild steel core was the best and iron core just kept burning out the 3 amp safety fuse , I didn't have soft iron and nothing like the ferrite type cores just some kind of solid looking iron so I have several hdr electromagnets and only 2 are iron types and replacing the 3 amp fuse with higher current rating fuses can fix the burnout problem when useing solid iron bars for the former in an electromagnet , I have 7 layered electromagnets and 7.8 layered in reference to the 7.8hz Schumann resonance, and 7.5 layered in reference to the brain wave frequency, which some may say its 7.8 but who knows for sure and I have found that the hdr can use these various layered electromagnets ok , I've, since I took this picture upgraded the simple electromagnet designs and have handles on them and I used high tempiture polymide tape brought cheap on e bay , cheaper than altronics which also sell them and I used layers of that high tempiture silicon tape over the top , the polymide tape I wrapped one or 2 layers between every layer of coper wound and this makes it very easy to wind the next layer over the top of the previous layers without the coper winds dropping down and making it look uneven and not so level, during testing of my 7.8 layered electromagnet as I got to close to filming it with my digital camcorder , it kept mysteriously shutting down my camcorder so I used a tripod and zoom feature to capture video of 2 watches rotating opposite to each other at the same time in a double field at the one end of the electromagnet, a multipole field north and south at one end
can anyone do this here's my video showing the impossible or isn't it, can Steven Gibbs do this.

TimeFlipper

can anyone do this here's my video showing the impossible or isn't it, can Steven Gibbs do this.

you have already shown us this on one of your links :)

steven chiverton

you have already shown us this on one of your links :)
oops did I, I have a few videos with the watch experiment but only one has the double watch experiment,