Schematic Hyper Dimensional Resonator (HDR) T.E.C. Archive Files

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
The time coils are made from a segment of coiled guitar cord. The guitar cord is attached to some lamp cord. The ends of the lamp cord have banana plugs attached to them.

vox-cable-4.jpg

100_0247.jpg
Do the time coils have to be made of coiled guitar cords? Why can't they simply be made of aluminum or copper sheets?

Everyone that deviates from Steven Gibbs design for the HDR winds up with something that doesn't work. I just was interested in making something that does work. So I meticulously went the extra 9 yards just to make sure every detail was correct.

Genius

King Ivan
The time coils are made from a segment of coiled guitar cord. The guitar cord is attached to some lamp cord. The ends of the lamp cord have banana plugs attached to them.

vox-cable-4.jpg

100_0247.jpg
Do the time coils have to be made of coiled guitar cords? Why can't they simply be made of aluminum or copper sheets?

Everyone that deviates from Steven Gibbs design for the HDR winds up with something that doesn't work. I just was interested in making something that does work. So I meticulously went the extra 9 yards just to make sure every detail was correct.
I see.

tymeonadime

Why bother doing ANYTHING if you aren't going to do it the correct or proven effective way?

Anything that is worth doing, IS worth doing right.

However a lot of things we take for granted today are here because some one had an idea, and deviated from the norm.

These devices could in fact be very dangerous to your personal health and safety if you are not careful. That being said, I would absolutely love to have an old MRI machine to take apart and canobilize......what a magnet!

Num7

Administrator
Staff
I think HDR devices made by other people can be just as good, if built properly.

I heard a few times that Gibbs' magnets are the best though.

dh1

Yeah, I think there's not just normal resonances in the tank circuit of the hdr but also aetheric resonances which are hard to determine. That's why when all the users say they detect a noticeable difference when he used the same resistance figures in his potentiometers but a different manufacturer they got totally different results. Two different resonances going on.

Last edited:

steven chiverton

Aw, why not an iron core?
I think iron is very underrated next to steel (but I think it'd better :rolleyes:)
i brought 2 iron cores and they say it was iron but they wernt grey like the ferrite types and i wound 2 hdr electromagnets with them and they kept blowing the fuse of the hdr so i think they type of iron i got even though it wasent grey wasent good at all so mild steel dose better for me

dh1

Gibbs claims he uses cores that have been treated with liquid nitrogen, slowly raised back up in temp, then twisted one way several times and twisted the other way(torsioned) a definite number of times.

Probably for maximum magnetic saturation and heat distribution.

Side Note: there's no real pure iron on the market. Everything is steel but they call it low 'cast iron' 'pure iron' but it's really low carbon soft steel. Pure iron is almost impossible to find.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
Aw, why not an iron core?
I think iron is very underrated next to steel (but I think it'd better :rolleyes:)
i brought 2 iron cores and they say it was iron but they wernt grey like the ferrite types and i wound 2 hdr electromagnets with them and they kept blowing the fuse of the hdr so i think they type of iron i got even though it wasent grey wasent good at all so mild steel dose better for me

If it's pure iron, when you turn off the electromagnet, there will be no residual magnetic field. Also Pure iron will permit larger magnetic fields to be developed with a lot less heating up of the metal.

dh1

thought if it's pure iron it becomes magnetized. That's why most transformer cores are silicon steel. Prevents permanent magnetization. My hdr from gibbs doesn't have any residual magnetic field and is also a laminated core. All transformer cores are silicon steel(iron with silicon and carbon).